IT Works Greens

awagner

Hi, Has anyone tried the IT Works Greens??? Curious if you have had any benefit. I have been reading a lot about this and it seems to have many superfoods in it.

ThatWrapStuff

IT Works Greens are amazing!!!! There are so many things that they cover! They are nothing but good for your body!

Ask you doctor before taking though! I do not have CF but my son (12) and I have food intorence condition and our Doc put us on them! He stated they are not sure why the Greens are so amazing but that they are helping a tremendous amount of people with so many conditions!

Blessings!

awagner

I am starting the IT Works Greens today. Day #1. I am anxious to see then changes I notice in my body. I have to say about an hour after drinking it I had a cough attach that was really loose. Good sign. I found a link that goes into detail about each ingredient http://bodywrapmama.com/wordpress/greens-ingredients/ There are many anti-infalmmatory benefits looks like. Also, the Goldenseal Herb specifically helps CF! I don't see how this can not be a benefit at least for the nutrients.

Ashley

28yr old, female, DF508 R553X, dx at 6 months old.

scrapper1264

We use Garden of Life Super Food Super Green Formula. It doesn't contain processed soy like the one you are mentioning. We have researched and researched, and found this one to be the most beneficial. Also, I just started reading The Daniel Plan 40 Days to a Healthier Life, and it mentions that soy protein isolate should be avoided. Hope this helps!

awagner

I will check into this.Thank you. I didn't realize the cons of taking so much processed soy. Can you share some benefits you have had from taking the Super Green Formula? Has it helped loosing your secretions? helped in PFT's you think or lung inflammation? How long have you been taking it? Sorry to pick your brain. I am just so curious.