I've been admitted *UPDATED on FRIDAY*

lightNlife

Yesterday the doctors made the decision to change my antbiotics a bit. Now I'll be getting Tobi, ceftaz and merrem in IV, plus Zithromax and Levaquin oral. My doc is concerned about how low my PFTs are. I've only been able to get maxed out at .92L on my FEV1 and I desat pretty fast when I'm not hooked up to oxygen (which is a whopping 5L right now).

Mood wise I'm doing well. Thanks for all your prayers and warm thoughts.

lightNlife

Yesterday the doctors made the decision to change my antbiotics a bit. Now I'll be getting Tobi, ceftaz and merrem in IV, plus Zithromax and Levaquin oral. My doc is concerned about how low my PFTs are. I've only been able to get maxed out at .92L on my FEV1 and I desat pretty fast when I'm not hooked up to oxygen (which is a whopping 5L right now).

lightNlife

lightNlife

lightNlife

<br />
<br />Mood wise I'm doing well. Thanks for all your prayers and warm thoughts.

C

Cherylwithone

I've been admitted

Hugs to you Lauren. Hope it is a very short stay.

C

Cherylwithone

I've been admitted

C

Cherylwithone

I've been admitted

C

Cherylwithone

I've been admitted

C

Cherylwithone

I've been admitted