Jennifershope

Landy

Seems like I saw that she was logged in w/i the last couple of weeks. I think we need to start a thread for people that are MIA; asking them to check in!

Landy

Seems like I saw that she was logged in w/i the last couple of weeks. I think we need to start a thread for people that are MIA; asking them to check in!

Landy

Landy

Landy

JazzysMom

Jen left me this message for YOU on facebook:

hey Mel, I can't sign in to CF forums because I am not at home and dont' remember my password, could you tell katie I am out of town and when I feel better I am going home and I will PM her back.. Tell her I still have her stuff.. Do you mind?? THanks girly

JazzysMom

hey Mel, I can't sign in to CF forums because I am not at home and dont' remember my password, could you tell katie I am out of town and when I feel better I am going home and I will PM her back.. Tell her I still have her stuff.. Do you mind?? THanks girly

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

<br />
<br />hey Mel, I can't sign in to CF forums because I am not at home and dont' remember my password, could you tell katie I am out of town and when I feel better I am going home and I will PM her back.. Tell her I still have her stuff.. Do you mind?? THanks girly