Jerry Cahill is in for lungs for real this time!

Imogene

Administrator
Dear Creator God, your son and our brother Jerry is needing focus and attention from the best doctors in the world. We need them to be at the top of their game...to get our leader Jerry back in our game!
Salt and Light!
Jeanne

Imogene

Administrator
Dear Creator God, your son and our brother Jerry is needing focus and attention from the best doctors in the world. We need them to be at the top of their game...to get our leader Jerry back in our game!
Salt and Light!
Jeanne

musclemania70

this is a NEW BEGINNING and a new chapter of life! How Exciting! After fighting this disease for decades, you deserve the chance to breath well! Congrats on your new organ!

musclemania70

this is a NEW BEGINNING and a new chapter of life! How Exciting! After fighting this disease for decades, you deserve the chance to breath well! Congrats on your new organ!

K

katethekid

Very exciting. I hope all goes well. Will keep all parties involved in my thoughts and prayers.

K

katethekid

Very exciting. I hope all goes well. Will keep all parties involved in my thoughts and prayers.

JennifersHope

I just spoke to Jery's brother! Jerry is doing great. All his numbers look good and he may be extubated to or row or the next day!!!he got amazing lungs...he certainly deserves them!!!

Go Jerry o you will never fail!

JennifersHope

I just spoke to Jery's brother! Jerry is doing great. All his numbers look good and he may be extubated to or row or the next day!!!he got amazing lungs...he certainly deserves them!!!

Go Jerry o you will never fail!