Josh is finally home.

ShannonB

Hey I just wanted to let everyone know that Josh got out of the hospital on Wed. he is doing ok still weak, but glad to be home with his famliy. We are slowly getting used to doing his blood sugars and insulin, It's just one more thing added into his rutine of meds. thanks everyone for the prayers and positive thoughts while he was in the hospital.

Shannon

ShannonB

Hey I just wanted to let everyone know that Josh got out of the hospital on Wed. he is doing ok still weak, but glad to be home with his famliy. We are slowly getting used to doing his blood sugars and insulin, It's just one more thing added into his rutine of meds. thanks everyone for the prayers and positive thoughts while he was in the hospital.

Shannon

ShannonB

Shannon

ShannonB

Shannon

ShannonB

<br />
<br />Shannon