Josh is in the hospital

zander152

THANKS TO EVERYONE...I am feeling a little stronger...still pretty weak compared to me normal self. I have a feeling as time goes on the more time I need to recoop after a hospital stay...I use to be able to leave the hospital and go right to work...now I need atleast 2 to 3 weeks at home to recover...this time I have a major show less than a week after I leave the hospital...does anyone else notice that they are weaker...or atleast not totally up to par right after they are released?

zander152

THANKS TO EVERYONE...I am feeling a little stronger...still pretty weak compared to me normal self. I have a feeling as time goes on the more time I need to recoop after a hospital stay...I use to be able to leave the hospital and go right to work...now I need atleast 2 to 3 weeks at home to recover...this time I have a major show less than a week after I leave the hospital...does anyone else notice that they are weaker...or atleast not totally up to par right after they are released?

zander152

zander152

zander152

zander152

What I mean by show is that I am a rare coin dealer...I travel the U.S. The show is in Baltimore...we stay in a really nice 5 star hotel!!! and I do take all my meds, treatments with me...If I'm not feeling up to it I won't go...but I will try. We need the $$$$$ especially after me being in the hospital for 2 to 3 weeks.

zander152

What I mean by show is that I am a rare coin dealer...I travel the U.S. The show is in Baltimore...we stay in a really nice 5 star hotel!!! and I do take all my meds, treatments with me...If I'm not feeling up to it I won't go...but I will try. We need the $$$$$ especially after me being in the hospital for 2 to 3 weeks.

zander152

zander152

zander152