Josh is n the hospital

bmombtoo

<P>Josh was admitted to the hospital yesterday evening. I took him to CF clinic one week earlier than the 4 week check up as he was coughing more.  Lung functions were at 61. He will be here for about a week, maybe he will be disharged as early as Tuesday. His PICC line ws put in today and antibiotics, Tobi and someething else were started yesterday. They also started nebs with hypertonic saline. That's a  total of 6 nebs a day. He also started predisonne (again) today.</P>
<P>This is Josh's first hospitalization since he was 2 years old. They think it maybe aspergillis related but don't know. He will have a bronc on Monday, maybe tomorrow if someone gets dropped from the schedule before midnight. </P>
<P>We are all hanging in there. Hubby wnet to clinic with us yesterday and was here for the admission. Unfortunately today and tomorrow are his evenings on Help Desk at work. </P>

bmombtoo

<P>Josh was admitted to the hospital yesterday evening. I took him to CF clinic one week earlier than the 4 week check up as he was coughing more. Lung functions were at 61. He will be here for about a week, maybe he will be disharged as early as Tuesday. His PICC line ws put in today and antibiotics, Tobi and someething else were started yesterday. They also started nebs with hypertonic saline. That's a total of 6 nebs a day. He also started predisonne (again) today.</P>
<P>This is Josh's first hospitalization since he was 2 years old. They think it maybe aspergillis related but don't know. He will have a bronc on Monday, maybe tomorrow if someone gets dropped from the schedule before midnight. </P>
<P>We are all hanging in there. Hubby wnet to clinic with us yesterday and was here for the admission. Unfortunately today and tomorrow are his evenings on Help Desk at work. </P>

bmombtoo

<P><BR>Josh was admitted to the hospital yesterday evening. I took him to CF clinic one week earlier than the 4 week check up as he was coughing more. Lung functions were at 61. He will be here for about a week, maybe he will be disharged as early as Tuesday. His PICC line ws put in today and antibiotics, Tobi and someething else were started yesterday. They also started nebs with hypertonic saline. That's a total of 6 nebs a day. He also started predisonne (again) today.</P>

Jane

Digital opinion leader
Oh no, I'm sorry to hear you are "in". I hope things go well and Josh feels better soon.

Jane

Digital opinion leader
Oh no, I'm sorry to hear you are "in". I hope things go well and Josh feels better soon.

Jane

Digital opinion leader