Josh was addmitted last night.....

ShannonB

So we went to the ER last night at our local hospital for Josh's stomach pains. We were worried that it was pancreatitis...well it's not but it is a large blockage. They are trying to see if they can resolve it without surgery but it is not looking good. If he needs surgery he will be transferred to his usuall hospital for it.

They also think he has a infection in his lungsd so he is on Zocin, and Ceftaz.
They are running more tests and waiting for the cultures to come back.

Hopfully this will be a short stay.

I will update as I know more.

ShannonB

So we went to the ER last night at our local hospital for Josh's stomach pains. We were worried that it was pancreatitis...well it's not but it is a large blockage. They are trying to see if they can resolve it without surgery but it is not looking good. If he needs surgery he will be transferred to his usuall hospital for it.

ShannonB

ShannonB

ShannonB

<br />
<br />They also think he has a infection in his lungsd so he is on Zocin, and Ceftaz.
<br />They are running more tests and waiting for the cultures to come back.
<br />
<br />Hopfully this will be a short stay.
<br />
<br />I will update as I know more.

crystalina0814

Please tell Josh that I am praying for him to get well very soon! I will also keep you and your beautiful children in my prayers... what a rough fall this has been.

crystalina0814

Please tell Josh that I am praying for him to get well very soon! I will also keep you and your beautiful children in my prayers... what a rough fall this has been.

crystalina0814

crystalina0814

crystalina0814

A

Aspiemom

Oh, no! He must be so discouraged. I hope they can manage the pain and fix him up soon and he doesn't have a long stay.

A

Aspiemom

Oh, no! He must be so discouraged. I hope they can manage the pain and fix him up soon and he doesn't have a long stay.

A

Aspiemom

A

Aspiemom

A

Aspiemom