Juice Plus...Anyone take????

Giggles

Does anyone take Juice Plus pills??? I have taken them before in the past but did not see any difference when I was on them and then when I stopped them.

Anyone have opinions????

Jennifer 34 years old with Cf and CFRD

zoe4life

I met a lady at a CFF fundraiser who gives them to her daughter
with CF (she is around 6 or 7). She swears by them...said her
daughter gets sick a lot less.

Giggles

They are whole fruits and vegtables condensed down into a powder form in the form of a pill. There has been independent university studies. But I am just not so sure about all these so called wonder drugs. Maybe I am just caught up in western medicine. I try to be open minded but I tend to not believe in pills that can make you better. Might be my bad.

Jennifer 34 years old with CF and CFRD

anonymous

My daughter has been taking them for about 3 months now. I talked to the dietician at our CF center about them and she said she has heard really good things about them and that as long as she is still taking her ADEK vitamins that she should be ok to take them. From what I understand it is a more natural form of them different vitamins and easier for you body to absorb. My dad is a diabetic and has been taking them for the same amount of time and has really seen a difference. Just to let everyone know that for every adult that purchases the vitamins, you get a free box of childres Juice Plus free. (for ages 4-16 I believe) That is the only reason we even heard of them.