Juicing

Enzo2311

Is it safe for someone with CF to juice? I've been thinking it'd be a great way to get a bit more healthy and maybe even lose a bit of fat. How could I make juicing safe? I was thinking of juicing for 7-10 days.

scarecrow

Why would it be bad to do something that is good for you. Obviously it depends on what you are juicing and what else you are eating but I can't think of anything w/ CF that would make it dangerous to juice.

Twistofchaos

Most likely a deliberate ambiguity of juicing here. (because troll much) Either squishing fruit or popular slang for the use of anabolic steroids.

In the first case. Fruit doesn't contain protein, fat and other much needed nutrients. In the case you're thinking of an almost juice-only diet it will most likely mess up your digestive system like there's no tomorrow and does nothing for fatloss or health. Try a balanced educated diet instead. (Which can be achieved by turning off fox news) Goodluck.

In the second case yeah sure go ahead. you've demonstrated great knowledge of CF, basic biology and strength training. (Sarcasm)
Darwin award winner comming up.

Enzo2311

Most likely a deliberate ambiguity of juicing here. (because troll much) Either squishing fruit or popular slang for the use of anabolic steroids.

In the first case. Fruit doesn't contain protein, fat and other much needed nutrients. In the case you're thinking of an almost juice-only diet it will most likely mess up your digestive system like there's no tomorrow and does nothing for fatloss or health. Try a balanced educated diet instead. (Which can be achieved by turning off fox news) Goodluck.

In the second case yeah sure go ahead. you've demonstrated great knowledge of CF, basic biology and strength training. (Sarcasm)
Darwin award winner comming up.

theres no need to bring other threads into this thread. And there's no need to be such an ass. By your smart ass response, I'm assuming you're one of the healthiest individuals on here since you like to think you know everything about everything, I'm really curious to see how your health and physique stacks up. I don't need to know 100% about CF. All that I know is I'm above healthy for having CF and I have too much fat on my body to the point to where I can lose 10-15 lb.

there's also nothing wrong with Fox News. It's the Republican side of the news. MSNBC is just like Fox News except they support extreme left views.

i know tons about health and fitness, probably more than you. I just don't know how it would be for someone with CF

Twistofchaos

I've written many friendly detailed replies to many of your nonsense threads as have many other people but you keep completely ignoring any advice you've ever gotten on here and come back a week later, start a new thread with something even worse. Ofcourse you only reply to your own threads when you feel attacked.

Yep. For my lungcapacity I'm one of the strongest persons you'll find. One that very likely beats you on all disciplines also endurance at just a 3rd of the fev1.
Once you've applied any of your vast knowledge on health and fitness we can indeed see where you stand. Might give you a goal.