just a question

wanderlost

I think I mentioned this in your blog, but I'll say it here too - do you have a bably sling of any type? You mgiht try wearing him as much as possible during the day, as that can actually sometimes help at night. It can also help some with reflux if you wear him for thirty minutes or so after eating. This is pretty normal behavior though, sad, but true - and though it might seem like a million years off, they do grow out of it.

wanderlost

I think I mentioned this in your blog, but I'll say it here too - do you have a bably sling of any type? You mgiht try wearing him as much as possible during the day, as that can actually sometimes help at night. It can also help some with reflux if you wear him for thirty minutes or so after eating. This is pretty normal behavior though, sad, but true - and though it might seem like a million years off, they do grow out of it.

wanderlost

wanderlost

wanderlost

S

semperfiohana

i have a moby wrap, i've only used it once cause i just kind threw him into it after i wrapped it on me and he looked really uncomfortable. i need to give it another try though. he had his doc appt today and it went well. he was 5lbs 15oz last time he went two weeks ago. today he was 7lbs 11oz so he's becoming my little chunker! and the doc said it was normal for newborns to be a little stuffy, they just have to work it out of their system. but to keep an eye on him if he has a loss of eating. cause he didn't eat well yesterday. and the one time he did he made a pig of himself and ate 6oz and then spit up the extra 2oz that he ate. poor thing looked so sad! he's doing a little better today.

S

semperfiohana

i have a moby wrap, i've only used it once cause i just kind threw him into it after i wrapped it on me and he looked really uncomfortable. i need to give it another try though. he had his doc appt today and it went well. he was 5lbs 15oz last time he went two weeks ago. today he was 7lbs 11oz so he's becoming my little chunker! and the doc said it was normal for newborns to be a little stuffy, they just have to work it out of their system. but to keep an eye on him if he has a loss of eating. cause he didn't eat well yesterday. and the one time he did he made a pig of himself and ate 6oz and then spit up the extra 2oz that he ate. poor thing looked so sad! he's doing a little better today.

S

semperfiohana

S

semperfiohana

S

semperfiohana