Just Curious

I

IG

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>LisaV</b></i>
there are so many types of atheism (something deists don't seem to realize).</end quote></div>

Interesting.. I consider myself deist however it's live and let live. Your views of god, in between, or lack thereof don't affect my views. *shrug. Just thought I'd say since that comment seems to generalize and I don't like to be lumped into one specific group.. No offense meant if you read it that was, just saying.

I

IG

there are so many types of atheism (something deists don't seem to realize).</end quote></div>

Interesting.. I consider myself deist however it's live and let live. Your views of god, in between, or lack thereof don't affect my views. *shrug. Just thought I'd say since that comment seems to generalize and I don't like to be lumped into one specific group.. No offense meant if you read it that was, just saying.

I

IG

I

IG

there are so many types of atheism (something deists don't seem to realize).</end quote>

I

IG

there are so many types of atheism (something deists don't seem to realize).</end quote>

Pete

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>scabaskiblio</b></i>
Pete, I'm not sure if your brief polemic was directed at me or not, but again, I mean no offense, and really it is offense that I am explicitly making an attempt to avoid. I'm not looking to start arguments (which tend to shut down ideas and open up defenses) but rather to explore ideas in a non-hostile environment.
</end quote></div>

Nope, wasn't aimed at you. Just sharing my opinion on the topic.

Pete

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>scabaskiblio</b></i>
Pete, I'm not sure if your brief polemic was directed at me or not, but again, I mean no offense, and really it is offense that I am explicitly making an attempt to avoid. I'm not looking to start arguments (which tend to shut down ideas and open up defenses) but rather to explore ideas in a non-hostile environment.
</end quote></div>

Pete

</end quote></div>

Pete

</end quote>

Pete

</end quote>

I

IG

Kinda hijacked the thread a bit, I apologize. I can't answer your question as far as a place to go besides what others have said; private topics and whatnot however since you haven't posted in a while (or at least that's what it sounds like) so that might be hard to choose which people to interact with. However religion, as I'm sure you know, can be a touchy subject riling tempers and emotions. I think it would be difficult anywhere to discuss religion or lack thereof on anywhere besides a religion/disease specific forum which would only give you one viewpoint.. however I think you can get insightful comments from people on any board that you visit; you might get a conflict free conversation or you might not. However since it's religion emotions are always going to be involved in some way or another. So.. over all I guess I can't give you any better direction that's already been offered, sorry bout that.

I

IG

Kinda hijacked the thread a bit, I apologize. I can't answer your question as far as a place to go besides what others have said; private topics and whatnot however since you haven't posted in a while (or at least that's what it sounds like) so that might be hard to choose which people to interact with. However religion, as I'm sure you know, can be a touchy subject riling tempers and emotions. I think it would be difficult anywhere to discuss religion or lack thereof on anywhere besides a religion/disease specific forum which would only give you one viewpoint.. however I think you can get insightful comments from people on any board that you visit; you might get a conflict free conversation or you might not. However since it's religion emotions are always going to be involved in some way or another. So.. over all I guess I can't give you any better direction that's already been offered, sorry bout that.

I

IG

I

IG

I

IG