Just looking for teens my age

D

djraitz94

Sorry for the spam in forums, figured I'd go through and answer some questions, but I've been stuck in the hospital, and some of my treatments are changing, I've pretty much cut my parents out of my medical life other than they know when I'm admitted since I still live at home it makes it quite obvious. My name is Dylan if you haven't seen me in forums, I'm 19, looking for people to talk to about CF, I just need some talking buddies, my social worker has been trying to set up like a CF chat group, but with his lack of time and funds and the enforcement of HIPAA kinda shot it all down. Anyway, please message me and I'll get back to you as fast as possible, I use most of the usual social networks and chatting apps.

aspiringactress

Hey! I'm Megan, and I'm almost 14 years old! I rarely get on here, but I check my email everyday, so email me!

megan.ashley.scott@gmail.com

I

IsabelSlays

Hi I'm Isabel and I'm 16 going on 17. Ever need to chat feel free to message me:)

SunnyBunny9600

Hi Dylan, My name is Maddi.

Sorry for the spam in forums, figured I'd go through and answer some questions, but I've been stuck in the hospital, and some of my treatments are changing, I've pretty much cut my parents out of my medical life other than they know when I'm admitted since I still live at home it makes it quite obvious. My name is Dylan if you haven't seen me in forums, I'm 19, looking for people to talk to about CF, I just need some talking buddies, my social worker has been trying to set up like a CF chat group, but with his lack of time and funds and the enforcement of HIPAA kinda shot it all down. Anyway, please message me and I'll get back to you as fast as possible, I use most of the usual social networks and chatting apps.

Hi Dylan, My name is Maddi. I also have CF, I just got out of the hospital for the fifth time this year. my doctors are also changing a bunch of my treatments and it's kind of hard to keep track of everything they changed. Btw isn't the whole HIPAA thing kind of a pain in the butt? Lol:confused: