just1more

JazzysMom

The last I knew his bili levels were down to 13 (I think), but I know they were low enough to turn off the light. I dont remember if they had bloodwork since then to make sure it stays.

Tom is on & I am sure he will see this & respond!

JazzysMom

The last I knew his bili levels were down to 13 (I think), but I know they were low enough to turn off the light. I dont remember if they had bloodwork since then to make sure it stays.

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

<br />
<br />Tom is on & I am sure he will see this & respond!

TestifyToLove

They did bloodwork yesterday but never called us with the results. We were just debating whether we're supposed to still be making sure he poops twice a day, because he hasn't at all today.

He's currently sleeping on my belly and will stay there until toddler sister decides to 'love' on him again.

TestifyToLove

They did bloodwork yesterday but never called us with the results. We were just debating whether we're supposed to still be making sure he poops twice a day, because he hasn't at all today.

He's currently sleeping on my belly and will stay there until toddler sister decides to 'love' on him again.

TestifyToLove

TestifyToLove

TestifyToLove

<br />
<br />He's currently sleeping on my belly and will stay there until toddler sister decides to 'love' on him again.