kayla has been admitted

Landy

I hope she is feeling better too....any chance she may have had an allergic reaction to something she ate or anything like that?

Keep us posted on how she does, please.

Landy

I hope she is feeling better too....any chance she may have had an allergic reaction to something she ate or anything like that?

Landy

Landy

Landy

<br />
<br />Keep us posted on how she does, please.

Rebjane

Super Moderator
Tammy,

I Hope Kayla feels better soon! Keep us updated when you get a chance. Keeping you in my thoughts.

Rebjane

Super Moderator
Tammy,

I Hope Kayla feels better soon! Keep us updated when you get a chance. Keeping you in my thoughts.

Rebjane

Super Moderator
Tammy,

Rebjane

Super Moderator
Tammy,

Rebjane

Super Moderator
Tammy,

lightNlife

Kayla is in my thoughts and prayers. I can definitely relate to the frustration of having just finished antibiotics and having to go back for more. Hang in there!

lightNlife

Kayla is in my thoughts and prayers. I can definitely relate to the frustration of having just finished antibiotics and having to go back for more. Hang in there!

lightNlife

lightNlife

lightNlife