Kelly - Ultrasound

tara

Hi Kelly,

Did you have your ultrasound today already? I'm anxiously awaiting an update from you. I hope you got to see a beautiful sac in there....or two???? My first u/s wasn't until 6.5 weeks when there were heartbeats. I'm surprised they are going to peek in this early, but I always welcomed any extra sneak peek they would give me! Enjoy.

Tara

tara

Hi Kelly,

Did you have your ultrasound today already? I'm anxiously awaiting an update from you. I hope you got to see a beautiful sac in there....or two???? My first u/s wasn't until 6.5 weeks when there were heartbeats. I'm surprised they are going to peek in this early, but I always welcomed any extra sneak peek they would give me! Enjoy.

Tara

tara

Hi Kelly,

Tara

tara

Hi Kelly,

Tara

tara

Hi Kelly,

Tara

tara

Hi Kelly,

Tara