Lauren (LightNLife) got her wings

missT

Brad, just wanted to let know how sorry I am. Lauren helped me with some disabilty questions. I feel terrible.

missT

Brad, just wanted to let know how sorry I am. Lauren helped me with some disabilty questions. I feel terrible.

missT

missT

missT

Nightwriter

I just so don't want this to be true. Lauren was really special -- kind, giving, and smart. I found it fascinating that she was an environmental scientist proving that someone with CF can achieve things that even a healthy person would find challenging. She was a wonderful writer and her blog as well as other articles that I've read helped so many people. Her gentle spirit and willingness to reach out and help everyone will so sorely be missed here. My deepest condolences to Brad. We will remember her always.

Nightwriter

I just so don't want this to be true. Lauren was really special -- kind, giving, and smart. I found it fascinating that she was an environmental scientist proving that someone with CF can achieve things that even a healthy person would find challenging. She was a wonderful writer and her blog as well as other articles that I've read helped so many people. Her gentle spirit and willingness to reach out and help everyone will so sorely be missed here. My deepest condolences to Brad. We will remember her always.

Nightwriter

Nightwriter

Nightwriter

saveferris2009

Just devistating.
<br />
<br />I have no words.
<br />
<br />Her faith in God and great attitude always inspired me.
<br />
<br />Until we meet again, Lauren.... take care

peter

I'm so sorry Brad. With all those prayers so many of us have offered up, God know knows how special Lauren was (and still is) to so many of this site and beyond. I'm sure your church will miss Lauren's faith journey. The 2 meals we shared in your town and ours are special memories for Jeanne and me. We daily reflect on the Grace facilitated at this site. The memory of Lauren's courage, counseling, and contributions will continue to be part of that Grace. I'm praying for solace.
Peter

peter

I'm so sorry Brad. With all those prayers so many of us have offered up, God know knows how special Lauren was (and still is) to so many of this site and beyond. I'm sure your church will miss Lauren's faith journey. The 2 meals we shared in your town and ours are special memories for Jeanne and me. We daily reflect on the Grace facilitated at this site. The memory of Lauren's courage, counseling, and contributions will continue to be part of that Grace. I'm praying for solace.
Peter

peter

Peter

peter

Peter

peter

<br />Peter