Lauren (LightNLife) got her wings

ashmomo

I am so sorry Brad. This must be so hard! We will be praying for you and your families. I didn't know Lauren, but she sounds like a wonderful person! I am speechless, this made me cry last night. Take care of yourself.

ashmomo

I am so sorry Brad. This must be so hard! We will be praying for you and your families. I didn't know Lauren, but she sounds like a wonderful person! I am speechless, this made me cry last night. Take care of yourself.

ashmomo

ashmomo

ashmomo

rcq925

Brad,

My thoughts and prayers are with you and all of your families! Lauren was a very special woman, who always had a kind word for everyone! She will be missed!

Rest in peace Lauren and breathe easy!

rcq925

Brad,

My thoughts and prayers are with you and all of your families! Lauren was a very special woman, who always had a kind word for everyone! She will be missed!

rcq925

Brad,

rcq925

Brad,

rcq925

Brad,
<br />
<br />My thoughts and prayers are with you and all of your families! Lauren was a very special woman, who always had a kind word for everyone! She will be missed!
<br />
<br />Rest in peace Lauren and breathe easy!