"Life after Birth"

Chaggie

"Life after Birth

No need for an appology Mockingbird. We are having a good debate here, you are obviously passionate about it. While I might be on the opposite of it I do respect your faith.

Chaggie

"Life after Birth

No need for an appology Mockingbird. We are having a good debate here, you are obviously passionate about it. While I might be on the opposite of it I do respect your faith.

blackchameleon

"Life after Birth

looks like faith is just that FAITH, and your own personal beliefs can no more be counted as truth than anyone elses. faith, hope or wishful thinking are all wonderful i suppose if they bring you peace and contentment and harm no one else eh!
and no challenge on the bible anymore mockingbird, you will choose to believe your historians- i will choose mine, Constantine murdered his wife and son- i think he was a lunatic!!, you obviously think he was an acceptable character to be putting together you canon. you also said God told you the bible is his word, i believe God lead me away from the bible. at the end of the day we all share an insideous disease and cope in different ways, i just hate hearing anyone telling others who may be suffering and vulnerable that conversion to Christianity is essential for eternal life and if they reject this they will be eternally punished. most people know this is BS however emmotionally vulnerable people are decieved by this message and some spend their lives trying to live a lie as the fear of hell is great, all the while more and more $$$ is stripped from them!!
my views anway, bzztt BC

blackchameleon

"Life after Birth

looks like faith is just that FAITH, and your own personal beliefs can no more be counted as truth than anyone elses. faith, hope or wishful thinking are all wonderful i suppose if they bring you peace and contentment and harm no one else eh!
and no challenge on the bible anymore mockingbird, you will choose to believe your historians- i will choose mine, Constantine murdered his wife and son- i think he was a lunatic!!, you obviously think he was an acceptable character to be putting together you canon. you also said God told you the bible is his word, i believe God lead me away from the bible. at the end of the day we all share an insideous disease and cope in different ways, i just hate hearing anyone telling others who may be suffering and vulnerable that conversion to Christianity is essential for eternal life and if they reject this they will be eternally punished. most people know this is BS however emmotionally vulnerable people are decieved by this message and some spend their lives trying to live a lie as the fear of hell is great, all the while more and more $$$ is stripped from them!!
my views anway, bzztt BC

blackchameleon

"Life after Birth

my views anway, bzztt BC