lightNlife is in the hospital again

lightNlifesMan

Hi everyone,

This is lightNlife's husband... I just wanted to let you know that she's in the hospital again. This makes either 7 or 8 visits in the past 12 months. She's needed sinus surgery for a while to clear out the gunk; currently, her doctor thinks we won't make any progress on her lungs until that's taken care of.

In any case, we were trying to get the surgery right after her last hospitalization, but Hospital Administration slowed the process down and she became no longer viable. They'll probably keep her in and on antibiotics right up until the surgery (currently scheduled for the 29th).

She just wanted me to let everyone know what's going on... hopefully this will be the light at the end of the tunnel for the recent in-and-out-and-in-again hospital stays.

lightNlifesMan

Hi everyone,

This is lightNlife's husband... I just wanted to let you know that she's in the hospital again. This makes either 7 or 8 visits in the past 12 months. She's needed sinus surgery for a while to clear out the gunk; currently, her doctor thinks we won't make any progress on her lungs until that's taken care of.

In any case, we were trying to get the surgery right after her last hospitalization, but Hospital Administration slowed the process down and she became no longer viable. They'll probably keep her in and on antibiotics right up until the surgery (currently scheduled for the 29th).

She just wanted me to let everyone know what's going on... hopefully this will be the light at the end of the tunnel for the recent in-and-out-and-in-again hospital stays.

lightNlifesMan

Hi everyone,

lightNlifesMan

Hi everyone,

lightNlifesMan

Hi everyone,
<br />
<br />This is lightNlife's husband... I just wanted to let you know that she's in the hospital again. This makes either 7 or 8 visits in the past 12 months. She's needed sinus surgery for a while to clear out the gunk; currently, her doctor thinks we won't make any progress on her lungs until that's taken care of.
<br />
<br />In any case, we were trying to get the surgery right after her last hospitalization, but Hospital Administration slowed the process down and she became no longer viable. They'll probably keep her in and on antibiotics right up until the surgery (currently scheduled for the 29th).
<br />
<br />She just wanted me to let everyone know what's going on... hopefully this will be the light at the end of the tunnel for the recent in-and-out-and-in-again hospital stays.

Landy

Thank you for letting us know. I sure hope things can turn around for her & she is healthy enough to get that sinus surgery. Bless her heart.

Please tell her that we are keeping her in our thoughts & prayers and keep us updated as time allows.

Landy

Thank you for letting us know. I sure hope things can turn around for her & she is healthy enough to get that sinus surgery. Bless her heart.

Please tell her that we are keeping her in our thoughts & prayers and keep us updated as time allows.

Landy

Landy

Landy

<br />
<br />Please tell her that we are keeping her in our thoughts & prayers and keep us updated as time allows.

Nightwriter

Hi LightnLifesMan,

I met your wife for about 3 seconds in chat. Please tell her I hope she's feeling better soon and I look forward to talking to her for more than 3 seconds in the future. I bet the sinus clearing surgery will be a big help to her.

Nightwriter

Hi LightnLifesMan,

I met your wife for about 3 seconds in chat. Please tell her I hope she's feeling better soon and I look forward to talking to her for more than 3 seconds in the future. I bet the sinus clearing surgery will be a big help to her.

Nightwriter

Hi LightnLifesMan,

Nightwriter

Hi LightnLifesMan,

Nightwriter

Hi LightnLifesMan,
<br />
<br />I met your wife for about 3 seconds in chat. Please tell her I hope she's feeling better soon and I look forward to talking to her for more than 3 seconds in the future. I bet the sinus clearing surgery will be a big help to her.