Liotan on vent -husband Roger (boyblunder721) reports

ashmomo

I am so sorry to hear things are not going so well. I hope she improves soon and quickly! Your whole family will be in my thoughts.

Take care.

ashmomo

I am so sorry to hear things are not going so well. I hope she improves soon and quickly! Your whole family will be in my thoughts.

Take care.

ashmomo

Take care.

ashmomo

Take care.

ashmomo

<br />
<br />Take care.

JustDucky

Praying for her and for you as well...I pray that she heals and is able to fight this infection. I pray for your well being as well as the stress must be horrible for you, just waiting for any improvement. Just know I am keeping you both in my thoughts...
Gentle hugs, Jenn

JustDucky

Praying for her and for you as well...I pray that she heals and is able to fight this infection. I pray for your well being as well as the stress must be horrible for you, just waiting for any improvement. Just know I am keeping you both in my thoughts...
Gentle hugs, Jenn

JustDucky

Gentle hugs, Jenn

JustDucky

Gentle hugs, Jenn

JustDucky

<br />Gentle hugs, Jenn