Lisa Greene's Husband Passed Away

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
Lisa posted the following on Facebook this morning. Please keep her and her family in your thoughts:

My children and I are devastated, heartbroken, empty. My dear husband Carl passed away yesterday after having a heart attack on Monday night. He is dancing with Jesus now. Thank you all for the prayers, love, and support. We can't do this without you. Hugs and HOPE! In Christ alone my hope is found,
He is my light, my strength, my song;
this Cornerstone, this solid Ground, ...
firm through the fiercest drought and storm.
What heights of love, what depths of peace,
when fears are stilled, when strivings cease!
My Comforter, my All in All,
here in the love of Christ I stand.
See More
7Td3KbnQNdd.png
feeling heartbroken

Imogene

Administrator
Oh no! This is such sad news for our friend Lisa and her children. Lisa has a strong faith. I loved to share in it when we have been together. May the God of mercy fill her with strength and give her family the awareness to experience all the love and prayers surrounding them now and in the future.

Gammaw

Super Moderator
Lisa - I am so shocked and sad. I can only imagine how devastated you all are. You and your children have always been such an inspiration and help to our family. God Bless You and fill you all with the peace that only the Holy Spirit can give. May you feel the arms of our Lord around you and give you comfort.

lilismom

I'm so sorry to hear this. Lisa lives in the next town over from me, do you know if there is anyone organizing meals?