Little sharp pains feels like it's in my heart..

AnnieT

anyone else experience this? I am under a tremendous amount of stress lately, so thinking it could be anxiety, but when it happens (the pain) it freezes me up for half a second because of the intensity of the pain.

AnnieT

anyone else experience this? I am under a tremendous amount of stress lately, so thinking it could be anxiety, but when it happens (the pain) it freezes me up for half a second because of the intensity of the pain.

AnnieT

theLostMiler

Well, I get them all over the lungs, not just around my heart. I have been told they are plugs coming loose...

Sometimes the pain will last a few breaths, other times just one quick inhale.

I always feel like I "break" them loose faster if they are taking a while by doing quick, fast inhales/exhales...

Im not sure if this is the same pain you are feeling... is it always in the same spot? Might be a big of pluerasly (spelling?) though that is a constant ache for me.

I would mention it to your doc, but it sounds like just plugs coming loose to me, unless it is in the same exact spot everytime, I am not sure... maybe a gigantic plug?

good luck

theLostMiler

Well, I get them all over the lungs, not just around my heart. I have been told they are plugs coming loose...

Sometimes the pain will last a few breaths, other times just one quick inhale.

I always feel like I "break" them loose faster if they are taking a while by doing quick, fast inhales/exhales...

Im not sure if this is the same pain you are feeling... is it always in the same spot? Might be a big of pluerasly (spelling?) though that is a constant ache for me.

I would mention it to your doc, but it sounds like just plugs coming loose to me, unless it is in the same exact spot everytime, I am not sure... maybe a gigantic plug?

good luck

theLostMiler

<br />
<br />Sometimes the pain will last a few breaths, other times just one quick inhale.
<br />
<br />I always feel like I "break" them loose faster if they are taking a while by doing quick, fast inhales/exhales...
<br />
<br />Im not sure if this is the same pain you are feeling... is it always in the same spot? Might be a big of pluerasly (spelling?) though that is a constant ache for me.
<br />
<br />I would mention it to your doc, but it sounds like just plugs coming loose to me, unless it is in the same exact spot everytime, I am not sure... maybe a gigantic plug?
<br />
<br />good luck

longhorn4life

I don't know... I get sharp pains all over my chest area where my heart and lungs are. Sometimes it hurts for the span of a few inhales and sometimes I can barely move or breathe for an hour because of it. No one has been able to tell me what causes it so I don't really have any answers for you.

longhorn4life

I don't know... I get sharp pains all over my chest area where my heart and lungs are. Sometimes it hurts for the span of a few inhales and sometimes I can barely move or breathe for an hour because of it. No one has been able to tell me what causes it so I don't really have any answers for you.

longhorn4life

AnnieT

Thank you..I'm just thinking I'm totally stressed out. right now my fever is about 100.3. I did my TOBI twice and I am going to call my doctor tomorrow.

AnnieT

Thank you..I'm just thinking I'm totally stressed out. right now my fever is about 100.3. I did my TOBI twice and I am going to call my doctor tomorrow.

AnnieT

missT

Hi, I also have stabbing pains in my lungs. It was caused by really bad infection. I had to go on i.v's. I suffer from anxiety for years and it doesnt happen with anxiety...the anxiety feeling is more like someone has you in a bear hug. the pain around your heart can also be indigestion. I have had that happen around 3 or 4 times in my life and the pain is so bad around my heart and upper chest that I could not move...took antacids. forgive my spelling. good luck.

missT

Hi, I also have stabbing pains in my lungs. It was caused by really bad infection. I had to go on i.v's. I suffer from anxiety for years and it doesnt happen with anxiety...the anxiety feeling is more like someone has you in a bear hug. the pain around your heart can also be indigestion. I have had that happen around 3 or 4 times in my life and the pain is so bad around my heart and upper chest that I could not move...took antacids. forgive my spelling. good luck.

missT

AnnieT

Thank you for responding..That's what I think I need an IV and that will stop all of this..I just lack ins. it stinks!

AnnieT

Thank you for responding..That's what I think I need an IV and that will stop all of this..I just lack ins. it stinks!