Living Natuarlly w/ CF?

pjspiegle

DITTO to bagged.

I kind of understand the natural point of view when it comes to normal healthy people and to help with the health of unhealthy people but I also know that the same rules do not apply to CFers as the rest of the world.

I would wish you all the luck in the world being able to get your child to eat enough to be at a healthy weight on Natural Foods, good luck with that, I don't think it is posible, unless your child does not have pancreatic involvement.

I personally think that God gave us the knowledge and medical technology for a reason and we should use it when and if needed and when it comes to a CFer it is needed!

Just put your childs best interest ahead of your personal beliefs and do what your child needs to have a chance at a long, happy, healthy life, which i am sure you will.

Personally, it is much safer to do the vacinations than it is not too. There are some horry stories, but they really are the minority and not the majority of those who have received vaccinations and in the world of CF, it is probably more worth taking the risk than not. Certainly I would talk with the CF Team and really listen to them on the subject.

pjspiegle

DITTO to bagged.

I kind of understand the natural point of view when it comes to normal healthy people and to help with the health of unhealthy people but I also know that the same rules do not apply to CFers as the rest of the world.

I would wish you all the luck in the world being able to get your child to eat enough to be at a healthy weight on Natural Foods, good luck with that, I don't think it is posible, unless your child does not have pancreatic involvement.

I personally think that God gave us the knowledge and medical technology for a reason and we should use it when and if needed and when it comes to a CFer it is needed!

Just put your childs best interest ahead of your personal beliefs and do what your child needs to have a chance at a long, happy, healthy life, which i am sure you will.

Personally, it is much safer to do the vacinations than it is not too. There are some horry stories, but they really are the minority and not the majority of those who have received vaccinations and in the world of CF, it is probably more worth taking the risk than not. Certainly I would talk with the CF Team and really listen to them on the subject.

pjspiegle

DITTO to bagged.

pjspiegle

DITTO to bagged.

pjspiegle

DITTO to bagged.
<br />
<br />I kind of understand the natural point of view when it comes to normal healthy people and to help with the health of unhealthy people but I also know that the same rules do not apply to CFers as the rest of the world.
<br />
<br />I would wish you all the luck in the world being able to get your child to eat enough to be at a healthy weight on Natural Foods, good luck with that, I don't think it is posible, unless your child does not have pancreatic involvement.
<br />
<br />I personally think that God gave us the knowledge and medical technology for a reason and we should use it when and if needed and when it comes to a CFer it is needed!
<br />
<br />Just put your childs best interest ahead of your personal beliefs and do what your child needs to have a chance at a long, happy, healthy life, which i am sure you will.
<br />
<br />Personally, it is much safer to do the vacinations than it is not too. There are some horry stories, but they really are the minority and not the majority of those who have received vaccinations and in the world of CF, it is probably more worth taking the risk than not. Certainly I would talk with the CF Team and really listen to them on the subject.
<br />
<br />

mamerth

I do things as natural as possible-- no preservatives or additives (if I can help it). I am allergic (my son is, too) to everything, so we buy mostly all natural products and eat very carefully. I don't get flu shots-- neither does my guys. We do a lot of natural home remedies-- even for me.

I am not able to eat vegetarian but my guys do the soy "stuff". I strongly believe in massage and hydrotherapy.

mamerth

I do things as natural as possible-- no preservatives or additives (if I can help it). I am allergic (my son is, too) to everything, so we buy mostly all natural products and eat very carefully. I don't get flu shots-- neither does my guys. We do a lot of natural home remedies-- even for me.

I am not able to eat vegetarian but my guys do the soy "stuff". I strongly believe in massage and hydrotherapy.

mamerth

mamerth

mamerth

<br />
<br />I am not able to eat vegetarian but my guys do the soy "stuff". I strongly believe in massage and hydrotherapy.

Momtana

I added CF treatment and care into my life when I turned 50. Hallelujah! After years of wandering around health care and seeking relief for my infection/breathing problems, it was easy to bring the meds, nebs, etc into my life - we already had air filters, water filters and were eating as organically as possible. Love that grass fed Montana beef and bison
We volunteer at our co-op to get a discount there. Heck, we even have an organic mattress - the formaldehyde in conventional mattresses makes me sick. I've been getting acupuncture treatments since 1995 - very important part of my care. I'll take the best of everything to be as well as I can be - when I can afford it!

Momtana

I added CF treatment and care into my life when I turned 50. Hallelujah! After years of wandering around health care and seeking relief for my infection/breathing problems, it was easy to bring the meds, nebs, etc into my life - we already had air filters, water filters and were eating as organically as possible. Love that grass fed Montana beef and bison
We volunteer at our co-op to get a discount there. Heck, we even have an organic mattress - the formaldehyde in conventional mattresses makes me sick. I've been getting acupuncture treatments since 1995 - very important part of my care. I'll take the best of everything to be as well as I can be - when I can afford it!

Momtana

Momtana

Momtana

jbrandonAW

I think we are slightly confused. I have cf not my daughter (as fas as I knwo right now, we are getting her tested next week - we expect negative results).

ALSO - IN REGUARDS TO VAXS
its definatly not safer to have them then it is the get the illness. (except for in polio) Do the research on the illnesses and trust me its not.

jbrandonAW

I think we are slightly confused. I have cf not my daughter (as fas as I knwo right now, we are getting her tested next week - we expect negative results).

its definatly not safer to have them then it is the get the illness. (except for in polio) Do the research on the illnesses and trust me its not.

jbrandonAW

jbrandonAW

jbrandonAW

<br />
<br />ALSO - IN REGUARDS TO VAXS
<br />its definatly not safer to have them then it is the get the illness. (except for in polio) Do the research on the illnesses and trust me its not.