Living Natuarlly w/ CF?

K

Keepercjr

LOL Uli - not being vaccinated doesn't mean that she will get the diseases. Many of the diseases we get vaccinations for are very rare (if not totally gone) in today's society. And if her child contracts a disease, she has access to good clean healthcare - something our ancestors may not have had. And besides - vaccines aren't 100% effective anyway nor are they as good as having natural immunity from actually contracting the disease. Im not anti vaccination but I am all for informed consent and I don't think all the vaxes are safe yet. Babies and children today receive more vaccines than ever before - often several at one time. I don't think that approach has been around long enough to prove that it is safe. There was a rotavirus vaccine that had to be pulled from the market several years ago because babies started dying from intestinal problems after getting the vaccine.

We are all entitled to doing our own research, talking to our healthcare professionals and then making up our own minds.

K

Keepercjr

LOL Uli - not being vaccinated doesn't mean that she will get the diseases. Many of the diseases we get vaccinations for are very rare (if not totally gone) in today's society. And if her child contracts a disease, she has access to good clean healthcare - something our ancestors may not have had. And besides - vaccines aren't 100% effective anyway nor are they as good as having natural immunity from actually contracting the disease. Im not anti vaccination but I am all for informed consent and I don't think all the vaxes are safe yet. Babies and children today receive more vaccines than ever before - often several at one time. I don't think that approach has been around long enough to prove that it is safe. There was a rotavirus vaccine that had to be pulled from the market several years ago because babies started dying from intestinal problems after getting the vaccine.

We are all entitled to doing our own research, talking to our healthcare professionals and then making up our own minds.

K

Keepercjr

K

Keepercjr

K

Keepercjr

<br />
<br />We are all entitled to doing our own research, talking to our healthcare professionals and then making up our own minds.

jbrandonAW

According to your theory of vaxing - I shouldn't contract the disease b/c I've been vaccinated. There fore I shouldnt need to worry about her giving them to me, correct?

Have you ever actually studied the diseases???

Measles, for example, used to be JUST LIKE THE CHICKEN POX. Very very rarely does someone die - in fact in america more die from the vaccination itself. Of course around the world 250,000 die each year. AROUND THE WORLD. In places that do not have proper healthcare, clean water and better sanitation. Also measles in most cases is gone within 7-10 days.

However the MMR vax, has serious serious side affects. Appart from TEARING apart a childs immune system, by over loading it with to much at once. Which in return can lead chidren to get asthma, allergies, eczema, as well as contracting more colds.

Lets take the rotavirus as mention. Rotavirus is simply puking and diarhea, which can lead to dyhradtion if not managed. The rotavirus vax however was taken off the market 2 years ago b/c it was killing tons of babies. Now they have a *new and improved*. It however in 40% of the cases will cause the bowel and colon to become twisted and it takes surgery to repair but in about 1/2 of all cases causes death. How the FDA considers it safe.

The FDA considers the use of Mercury/Thermisol, Formaldhyde, and Aluminum to be safe. As well as growing the bacteria with the use of unborn human fetus, with the aid of cow blood/livers, chicken embryos and so on.

So by all means if you consider vaxing to be a safe alternative, thats fine with me. However don't argue with someone who has done the research to back up the reason why he child will not be injected with poisons.

If you care to continue the debate on the topic I am more than willing to back up my nonvax arguement!.

***As for the other questions. I am open to exercise, suplements, anything really.

I have thought about trying yoga. There jsut isnt a gym in my area that offers a class.

jbrandonAW

According to your theory of vaxing - I shouldn't contract the disease b/c I've been vaccinated. There fore I shouldnt need to worry about her giving them to me, correct?

Measles, for example, used to be JUST LIKE THE CHICKEN POX. Very very rarely does someone die - in fact in america more die from the vaccination itself. Of course around the world 250,000 die each year. AROUND THE WORLD. In places that do not have proper healthcare, clean water and better sanitation. Also measles in most cases is gone within 7-10 days.

However the MMR vax, has serious serious side affects. Appart from TEARING apart a childs immune system, by over loading it with to much at once. Which in return can lead chidren to get asthma, allergies, eczema, as well as contracting more colds.

Lets take the rotavirus as mention. Rotavirus is simply puking and diarhea, which can lead to dyhradtion if not managed. The rotavirus vax however was taken off the market 2 years ago b/c it was killing tons of babies. Now they have a *new and improved*. It however in 40% of the cases will cause the bowel and colon to become twisted and it takes surgery to repair but in about 1/2 of all cases causes death. How the FDA considers it safe.

The FDA considers the use of Mercury/Thermisol, Formaldhyde, and Aluminum to be safe. As well as growing the bacteria with the use of unborn human fetus, with the aid of cow blood/livers, chicken embryos and so on.

So by all means if you consider vaxing to be a safe alternative, thats fine with me. However don't argue with someone who has done the research to back up the reason why he child will not be injected with poisons.

If you care to continue the debate on the topic I am more than willing to back up my nonvax arguement!.

***As for the other questions. I am open to exercise, suplements, anything really.

I have thought about trying yoga. There jsut isnt a gym in my area that offers a class.

jbrandonAW

jbrandonAW

jbrandonAW

<br />
<br />Have you ever actually studied the diseases???
<br />
<br />Measles, for example, used to be JUST LIKE THE CHICKEN POX. Very very rarely does someone die - in fact in america more die from the vaccination itself. Of course around the world 250,000 die each year. AROUND THE WORLD. In places that do not have proper healthcare, clean water and better sanitation. Also measles in most cases is gone within 7-10 days.
<br />
<br />However the MMR vax, has serious serious side affects. Appart from TEARING apart a childs immune system, by over loading it with to much at once. Which in return can lead chidren to get asthma, allergies, eczema, as well as contracting more colds.
<br />
<br />Lets take the rotavirus as mention. Rotavirus is simply puking and diarhea, which can lead to dyhradtion if not managed. The rotavirus vax however was taken off the market 2 years ago b/c it was killing tons of babies. Now they have a *new and improved*. It however in 40% of the cases will cause the bowel and colon to become twisted and it takes surgery to repair but in about 1/2 of all cases causes death. How the FDA considers it safe.
<br />
<br />The FDA considers the use of Mercury/Thermisol, Formaldhyde, and Aluminum to be safe. As well as growing the bacteria with the use of unborn human fetus, with the aid of cow blood/livers, chicken embryos and so on.
<br />
<br />So by all means if you consider vaxing to be a safe alternative, thats fine with me. However don't argue with someone who has done the research to back up the reason why he child will not be injected with poisons.
<br />
<br />If you care to continue the debate on the topic I am more than willing to back up my nonvax arguement!.
<br />
<br />
<br />***As for the other questions. I am open to exercise, suplements, anything really.
<br />
<br />I have thought about trying yoga. There jsut isnt a gym in my area that offers a class.

Solo

For my dos centavos on the vaccination issue; IMO if you are on anything that puts a chink in your armor; ie an antibiotic that stifles your immune system, you probably should go ahead and get vaccinated, as odds are that with an already weakened immune system you will need all you can get to ward off hostile invaders. But if you frown upon injecting anything the government wants you to have, like me, I would much rather tough it out and deal with a cold for a few weeks then willingly inject KNOWN toxins into my immune system.

Solo

For my dos centavos on the vaccination issue; IMO if you are on anything that puts a chink in your armor; ie an antibiotic that stifles your immune system, you probably should go ahead and get vaccinated, as odds are that with an already weakened immune system you will need all you can get to ward off hostile invaders. But if you frown upon injecting anything the government wants you to have, like me, I would much rather tough it out and deal with a cold for a few weeks then willingly inject KNOWN toxins into my immune system.

Solo

Solo

Solo

Melissa75

Administrator
I don't think all vaccines are safe for all kids, but nor do I think the FDA is out to put 40% of children into the hospital. I am curious where you are getting your info from? The following info specifically:

"Now they have a *new and improved*. It however in 40% of the cases will cause the bowel and colon to become twisted and it takes surgery to repair but in about 1/2 of all cases causes death. How the FDA considers it safe."

My kids (three) are getting all their vaccines. I spaced them out when they were under two more than the doctors suggested because I felt that my children's comfort was more important than the doctors' convenience. My kids ran fevers for a day and had sore spots on their legs... no autistic regressions, no immune disfunction. This is anecdotal info, obviously, but so are the horror stories you read on the Internet about vaccine damage.

The one vaccine I am pissed about is the chicken pox one. Here is why: Chicken pox is definitely dangerous to the fetuses of pregnant women who have not had it. So, now we have a generation of girls getting a half-assed vaccine that they have recently announced needs a booster. How much fun will their pregnancies be with the added worry of getting chicken pox since they never had it and their vaccination is questionable. But did I get my daughter the chicken pox vaccine? Yes. I was being practical. Given the present situation, she will get the most immunity from the vaccine...not from me crossing my fingers that she will catch it up by the time she has kids.

I understand where you are coming from though. The fierce need to protect your child is a beautiful and powerful thing. I avoid plastic (phthalates), try to keep the kids away from pesticides, lead, mercury, flame retardant chemicals, formaldehyde in furniture, other VOCs Is fluoride in water good or bad? The list can go on.

Just try to vary your sources of information as much as you can.

And congrats on your baby!

Melissa75

Administrator
I don't think all vaccines are safe for all kids, but nor do I think the FDA is out to put 40% of children into the hospital. I am curious where you are getting your info from? The following info specifically:

"Now they have a *new and improved*. It however in 40% of the cases will cause the bowel and colon to become twisted and it takes surgery to repair but in about 1/2 of all cases causes death. How the FDA considers it safe."

My kids (three) are getting all their vaccines. I spaced them out when they were under two more than the doctors suggested because I felt that my children's comfort was more important than the doctors' convenience. My kids ran fevers for a day and had sore spots on their legs... no autistic regressions, no immune disfunction. This is anecdotal info, obviously, but so are the horror stories you read on the Internet about vaccine damage.

The one vaccine I am pissed about is the chicken pox one. Here is why: Chicken pox is definitely dangerous to the fetuses of pregnant women who have not had it. So, now we have a generation of girls getting a half-assed vaccine that they have recently announced needs a booster. How much fun will their pregnancies be with the added worry of getting chicken pox since they never had it and their vaccination is questionable. But did I get my daughter the chicken pox vaccine? Yes. I was being practical. Given the present situation, she will get the most immunity from the vaccine...not from me crossing my fingers that she will catch it up by the time she has kids.

I understand where you are coming from though. The fierce need to protect your child is a beautiful and powerful thing. I avoid plastic (phthalates), try to keep the kids away from pesticides, lead, mercury, flame retardant chemicals, formaldehyde in furniture, other VOCs Is fluoride in water good or bad? The list can go on.

Melissa75

Administrator

Melissa75

Administrator

Melissa75

Administrator
<br />
<br />"Now they have a *new and improved*. It however in 40% of the cases will cause the bowel and colon to become twisted and it takes surgery to repair but in about 1/2 of all cases causes death. How the FDA considers it safe."
<br />
<br />
<br />My kids (three) are getting all their vaccines. I spaced them out when they were under two more than the doctors suggested because I felt that my children's comfort was more important than the doctors' convenience. My kids ran fevers for a day and had sore spots on their legs... no autistic regressions, no immune disfunction. This is anecdotal info, obviously, but so are the horror stories you read on the Internet about vaccine damage.
<br />
<br />The one vaccine I am pissed about is the chicken pox one. Here is why: Chicken pox is definitely dangerous to the fetuses of pregnant women who have not had it. So, now we have a generation of girls getting a half-assed vaccine that they have recently announced needs a booster. How much fun will their pregnancies be with the added worry of getting chicken pox since they never had it and their vaccination is questionable. But did I get my daughter the chicken pox vaccine? Yes. I was being practical. Given the present situation, she will get the most immunity from the vaccine...not from me crossing my fingers that she will catch it up by the time she has kids.
<br />
<br />I understand where you are coming from though. The fierce need to protect your child is a beautiful and powerful thing. I avoid plastic (phthalates), try to keep the kids away from pesticides, lead, mercury, flame retardant chemicals, formaldehyde in furniture, other VOCs Is fluoride in water good or bad? The list can go on.
<br />
<br />Just try to vary your sources of information as much as you can.
<br />
<br />And congrats on your baby!
<br />_____________________________
<br />Melissa, 33, bronchiectasis (no cf)