Living Natuarlly w/ CF?

shea14

I prefer natural things in general and i hate it that my son is so many meds. I can only imagine what the long term effects are. he is very ill and I am afraid of taking him of his meds. So I incorporate natural things such as allicin(to help with MRSA), probiotics (to put in the good bacteria the antibiotics take out), and clear lungs (the name is pretty obvious). I also have different tea's for my son that the healthfood store reccommended and give him almond milk instead of regular milk (my daughter gets soy). I would talk to a someone from a natural store who actually knows what they are talking about. Also there were many vaccines I would not have given my son but because of his cf the doctors scared me into it. My daughter to date has no vaccines and I am going to be very cautious of which one's she get's.

shea14

I prefer natural things in general and i hate it that my son is so many meds. I can only imagine what the long term effects are. he is very ill and I am afraid of taking him of his meds. So I incorporate natural things such as allicin(to help with MRSA), probiotics (to put in the good bacteria the antibiotics take out), and clear lungs (the name is pretty obvious). I also have different tea's for my son that the healthfood store reccommended and give him almond milk instead of regular milk (my daughter gets soy). I would talk to a someone from a natural store who actually knows what they are talking about. Also there were many vaccines I would not have given my son but because of his cf the doctors scared me into it. My daughter to date has no vaccines and I am going to be very cautious of which one's she get's.

shea14

shea14

shea14

Solo

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>shea14</b></i>

So I incorporate natural things such as allicin(to help with MRSA)</end quote></div>

Allicin is awesome! I believe it is a very potent extract of garlic. I had a runny nose for months, then I took a course of allicin and walaa! I believe allicin is equally as strong as bactrim, but without the harsh side effects, it actually supports your body's natural defenses, opposed to hindering them. If you're gonna buy some, I think it loses it's potentcy during time, so I'd use it right away.

Solo

So I incorporate natural things such as allicin(to help with MRSA)</end quote></div>

Allicin is awesome! I believe it is a very potent extract of garlic. I had a runny nose for months, then I took a course of allicin and walaa! I believe allicin is equally as strong as bactrim, but without the harsh side effects, it actually supports your body's natural defenses, opposed to hindering them. If you're gonna buy some, I think it loses it's potentcy during time, so I'd use it right away.

Solo

Solo

So I incorporate natural things such as allicin(to help with MRSA)</end quote>

Solo

<br />
<br />So I incorporate natural things such as allicin(to help with MRSA)</end quote>
<br />
<br />Allicin is awesome! I believe it is a very potent extract of garlic. I had a runny nose for months, then I took a course of allicin and walaa! I believe allicin is equally as strong as bactrim, but without the harsh side effects, it actually supports your body's natural defenses, opposed to hindering them. If you're gonna buy some, I think it loses it's potentcy during time, so I'd use it right away.
<br />
<br />