Looking for CF people interested in helping with an artwork!

C

charken

Hi everyone,
My name is Charlotte and I'm from Melbourne.
I'm trying to reach a broad CF audience and I thought this might be a good spot!
I have CF and I'm currently in my final semester of my Fine Art degree, working with the idea of the many forms of isolation experienced in CF. If anyone is willing to, contributions from CF sufferers would be very valued!! I'm collecting hand written responses (if you have a young child maybe they'd like to do a drawing?) so, an image of your hand written response of how you personally interpret isolation in CF in however long, short, literal or abstract as you like!
They can be sent either through Facebook or cnken1@student.monash.edu. Also feel free to specify if you'd like to remain anonymous but if it's ok, an age would be great to record!
I really appreciate your time, I hope you all have a wonderful day!

ps, the work will be exhibited in the uni's graduate exhibition open to the public so it's a good opportunity to shine some light on CF too!

Rossigrl

Would love to help

Charlotte, I'm not quite sure what you are asking us to do. I would love to help, but what do you mean by the isolation of CF? Also, if you could give more details about what you are looking for exactly. Thanks, Jen

Hi everyone,
My name is Charlotte and I'm from Melbourne.
I'm trying to reach a broad CF audience and I thought this might be a good spot!
I have CF and I'm currently in my final semester of my Fine Art degree, working with the idea of the many forms of isolation experienced in CF. If anyone is willing to, contributions from CF sufferers would be very valued!! I'm collecting hand written responses (if you have a young child maybe they'd like to do a drawing?) so, an image of your hand written response of how you personally interpret isolation in CF in however long, short, literal or abstract as you like!
They can be sent either through Facebook or cnken1@student.monash.edu. Also feel free to specify if you'd like to remain anonymous but if it's ok, an age would be great to record!
I really appreciate your time, I hope you all have a wonderful day!

ps, the work will be exhibited in the uni's graduate exhibition open to the public so it's a good opportunity to shine some light on CF too!

C

charken

Hi Jen,
Thanks for your interest! I've been collecting responses form people about the way they interpret isolation CF, as in, through being confined to a hospital bed, not having someone to talk to about CF issues, feeling mentally isolated and 'different' in a social setting, not being able to commit to a relationship, or flipping it into something positive, like not allowing anything physically or mentally to come between them and being wholly involved in life.
They are being sent as photos/scans of each persons handwritten response. So, just jot down as long/short/literal/abstract interpretation, what ever is most genuine, take a photo of the wor scan it into the computer and send to my email address :)

A

Allansarmy

I will see if my son can do this. Would be interested to see what he says. He is 19 yrs old diagnosed at 4 months. He is about to start his Orkambi Monday.

C

charken

Thank you, that would be great! Good luck with the Orkambi!!!

LittleLab4CF

Super Moderator
Good luck on your project. Anyone familiar with my writing knows that I am not known for brevity. People have commented that my writing is "high density" meaning every sentence has unusual weight. The trick will be finding the time.

LL