looking for educational program for classmates

tracyRN

Our CF center is looking to provide an educational program for the classmates of our CF patients if they choose. Wondering if anyone has done something similar or has information or links to sites that have videos we could incorporate. Any help is much appreciated. TIA. Tracy

tracyRN

Our CF center is looking to provide an educational program for the classmates of our CF patients if they choose. Wondering if anyone has done something similar or has information or links to sites that have videos we could incorporate. Any help is much appreciated. TIA. Tracy

tracyRN

swatterson

Bill Nye the Science Guy has a 10 minute video clip that I gave to my daughter's 5th grade teacher when they were learning about the different organs in Science. Then I went in to answer any questions. Your local CF chapter will have videos, books etc and will be able to provide you guidance.

swatterson

Bill Nye the Science Guy has a 10 minute video clip that I gave to my daughter's 5th grade teacher when they were learning about the different organs in Science. Then I went in to answer any questions. Your local CF chapter will have videos, books etc and will be able to provide you guidance.

swatterson