Looking for people to talk with :)

J

JoeyZ

My name is Joey, I'm almost 21, so technically I count as an adult, but I'm a kid at heart. I was diagnosed at 17, and have been getting a lot better since. I study videogame design, I'm lead singer and guitarist in a punk band. I Joined this forum to try and relate to others with CF, so message me anytime :)

G

Gorf

Hi Joey, I am a 48 year old male that has ddf508, diagnosed at 3 years old. Always had the digestive problem, first lung problem was 19 years old. Questions just ask.

E

ev1er2ly3

Hello Joey, I'm Jessica.. I'm 24 (found out I had CF at 3) I live in Uniontown, Pennsylvania :)

Hi my name is Katrina I am 19 and have had cf since I was born. I live in Lafayette la and would love to have someone to talk to and become friend with.

Hey man I was told I has cf at the age of 21 and well it's been a journey so anytime you wanna talk hey I am open to it, it would be nice to speak to someone around my age with cf. so you can find me on Facebook if you like name is Benjamin Griffith. From cleveland tn.

chelsearose0112

Hii I'm Chelsea a 21 year old cfer living in Tampa Florida, jeez I was diagnosed forever ago, within the first few months, but would love to chat or anything, send me a message!

cam

If anyone like to talk anytime I'm here too I'm 34yr male dx at birth i like to talk and ill try to help if i can i always like someone to talk with pm me and ill give u my info hope everyone gets better and stays better

M

Mark_s83

My name is Mark. I am 64. I live in the Philippines with my wife Emelie and our little girl, Shane, who is 4. I was diagnosed at birth. Still feeling okay even though I picked up chronic fatigue in 2007. My FEV1 is 47%. I have to be very careful about expending too much energy, which is easy to do with a 4 year old around to keep me moving.

Anyhow, I love my life here and have no plans to go back to the States, except for yearly checkups.

if anyone wants to communicate (is that still a word, or has it been outdated and replaced with 'chat' and 'text'?) you can send me an email at mark_s83@yahoo.com

SunnyBunny9600

Hey Joey

My name is Joey, I'm almost 21, so technically I count as an adult, but I'm a kid at heart. I was diagnosed at 17, and have been getting a lot better since. I study videogame design, I'm lead singer and guitarist in a punk band. I Joined this forum to try and relate to others with CF, so message me anytime :)

Hey my name is Maddi, I also have CF and would love to talk with you. Lol Btw I play guitar too. sounds like fun being in a band. do any of the other band members have Cystic Fibrosis? :p