lung function

Janememe11

Dancer, what do you do for a workout? How much of your homemade juice do you drink each day? How much water daily? Could you please tell us the number of carrots, apples, and stalks of celery in your carrot/apple/celery juice and how many carrots to the two (?) oranges in the other juice you described in your post? We'd really appreciate it. Thank you so much for going to the trouble of replying and for your previous post about this. Everything you said makes sense and it was so nice of you to share it. We're going to get a juicer this weekend!

kmhbeauty

Im 27 years old, ddf508, female with 79%. The lowest I have ever been! I am normally around 83%, seems to be the standard number. I blend veggies, garlic, ginger, fruit all day which helps a lot. Next mission is to start exercising!

kmhbeauty

Just a suggestion, try the Nutribullet. I use to love juicing but a lot of the fruit and veggie is lost. The Nutribullet blends the whole fruits and veggies into juice with a powerful blender. It helps so much!! Do lots to oranges, raw garlic cloves, and ginger! You will see a major difference. I try to juice 3 times a day! Everything dancer said is so true!