Lung Transplants and Alcohol

brogerson

I was at a fundraiser for a guy who had a lung transplant 8 weeks ago and he was drinking, by the end of the night he was smashed. Just wondering if anyone else out there is drinking after transplant.

brogerson

I was at a fundraiser for a guy who had a lung transplant 8 weeks ago and he was drinking, by the end of the night he was smashed. Just wondering if anyone else out there is drinking after transplant.

brogerson

brogerson

brogerson

nicolaj

Good question! I no ive been told im only allowed two units a day after transplant? Not sure if this is correct??

Nicola x

nicolaj

Good question! I no ive been told im only allowed two units a day after transplant? Not sure if this is correct??

Nicola x

nicolaj

Nicola x

nicolaj

Nicola x

nicolaj

<br />
<br />Nicola x

lilmac7

believe I've read that alcohol affects the meds that help against rejection...not sure tho I haven't had a transplant

lilmac7

believe I've read that alcohol affects the meds that help against rejection...not sure tho I haven't had a transplant

lilmac7

lilmac7

lilmac7

barbc888

Although I've never had a transplant, it sounds like he's abusing the gift that he was given 8 weeks ago. Just my opinion...

barbc888

Although I've never had a transplant, it sounds like he's abusing the gift that he was given 8 weeks ago. Just my opinion...

barbc888

barbc888

barbc888

<br />
<br />