Lung Transplants and Alcohol

shamrock

I was told I was allowed to drink. The possible problems were not associated with interactions with the meds or anything like that, but rather as Lynsdey said, more to do with Kidney functions.

I've been told I can drink whenever I want but not to get 'twisted' too often. Luckily for me, I'm not that much of a heavy drinker anyway but I know a number of patients who get drunk every now and again on a night out...

shamrock

I was told I was allowed to drink. The possible problems were not associated with interactions with the meds or anything like that, but rather as Lynsdey said, more to do with Kidney functions.

I've been told I can drink whenever I want but not to get 'twisted' too often. Luckily for me, I'm not that much of a heavy drinker anyway but I know a number of patients who get drunk every now and again on a night out...

shamrock

shamrock

shamrock

<br />
<br />I've been told I can drink whenever I want but not to get 'twisted' too often. Luckily for me, I'm not that much of a heavy drinker anyway but I know a number of patients who get drunk every now and again on a night out...

Node

While alcohol is no good for your liver, wouldnt his increased chance for a sinus infection from drinking be just as big a deterrent as liver complications?

Node

While alcohol is no good for your liver, wouldnt his increased chance for a sinus infection from drinking be just as big a deterrent as liver complications?

Node

Node

Node

JazzysMom

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>Node</b></i>

While alcohol is no good for your liver, wouldnt his increased chance for a sinus infection from drinking be just as big a deterrent as liver complications?</end quote></div>

How would it increase the chance of sinus infection? *confused*

JazzysMom

While alcohol is no good for your liver, wouldnt his increased chance for a sinus infection from drinking be just as big a deterrent as liver complications?</end quote></div>

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

While alcohol is no good for your liver, wouldnt his increased chance for a sinus infection from drinking be just as big a deterrent as liver complications?</end quote>

JazzysMom

<br />
<br />While alcohol is no good for your liver, wouldnt his increased chance for a sinus infection from drinking be just as big a deterrent as liver complications?</end quote>
<br />
<br />How would it increase the chance of sinus infection? *confused*
<br />
<br />

Node

alcohol lowers your immune system as well as irritates your throat, correct me if im wrong, thats just been my experience.

Node

alcohol lowers your immune system as well as irritates your throat, correct me if im wrong, thats just been my experience.

Node

Node

Node