Lupron Injections

debs2girls

Does anyone have any experience with this drug? Chey has to start this therapy as soon as her insurance say ok. It is a $1500.00 shot, once a month. She will be on it for three years...
Any insight?

debs2girls

Does anyone have any experience with this drug? Chey has to start this therapy as soon as her insurance say ok. It is a $1500.00 shot, once a month. She will be on it for three years...
Any insight?

debs2girls

Any insight?

debs2girls

Any insight?

debs2girls

<br />Any insight?

JennifersHope

I was on lupron for a while but I was on it to put me in a chemical menapause because I was growing fibroids and had severe endometrosis....

I had very bad side effects from it, hot flashes, mood swings and craziness but I was already a full grown through puberity twenty something year old when they put me on it..

I am curious what it is going to do for your daughter and why they are putting her on it...

JennifersHope

I was on lupron for a while but I was on it to put me in a chemical menapause because I was growing fibroids and had severe endometrosis....

I had very bad side effects from it, hot flashes, mood swings and craziness but I was already a full grown through puberity twenty something year old when they put me on it..

I am curious what it is going to do for your daughter and why they are putting her on it...

JennifersHope

JennifersHope

JennifersHope

<br />
<br />I had very bad side effects from it, hot flashes, mood swings and craziness but I was already a full grown through puberity twenty something year old when they put me on it..
<br />
<br />I am curious what it is going to do for your daughter and why they are putting her on it...

JennifersHope

JennifersHope

JennifersHope

JennifersHope

JennifersHope

<br />
<br />I had very bad side effects from it, hot flashes, mood swings and craziness but I was already a full grown through puberity twenty something year old when they put me on it..
<br />
<br />I am curious what it is going to do for your daughter and why they are putting her on it...

debs2girls

Cheyenne has been dx'd with Central Precosious Puberty. She also has huge cysts on her ovaries...the doc thinks this may stop the growth of the cysts so they dont have to remove them....

debs2girls

Cheyenne has been dx'd with Central Precosious Puberty. She also has huge cysts on her ovaries...the doc thinks this may stop the growth of the cysts so they dont have to remove them....

debs2girls

debs2girls

debs2girls