Mallory Code has her wings

kitomd21

Mallory Code passed away this evening, she was in her mid-twenties. You can google her name and find that she was a junior golf champion, among many other talents. She didn't let CF slow her down and lived life to the fullest. She was a family friend to my husband. She had a strong faith in our Lord and I pray that she is at peace beside Him.

kitomd21

Mallory Code passed away this evening, she was in her mid-twenties. You can google her name and find that she was a junior golf champion, among many other talents. She didn't let CF slow her down and lived life to the fullest. She was a family friend to my husband. She had a strong faith in our Lord and I pray that she is at peace beside Him.

kitomd21

kitomd21

kitomd21