Mallory Code has her wings

kitomd21

No, she didn't receive a lung transplant. I'm not sure if she was listed...however, her liver was donated to another patient.

kitomd21

No, she didn't receive a lung transplant. I'm not sure if she was listed...however, her liver was donated to another patient.

kitomd21

kitomd21

kitomd21

nu65

I live in the same city and had met her father a few years ago. Was really inspired by her story. This is such sad news. So great that her liver was donated to someone in need though.

nu65

I live in the same city and had met her father a few years ago. Was really inspired by her story. This is such sad news. So great that her liver was donated to someone in need though.

nu65

nu65

nu65