Malora being admitted

JORDYSMOM

Cheryl, I'm keeping you in my thoughts & prayers. Hope that Malora will be feeling better very soon. ((((hugs))))

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

Cheryl, I'm keeping you in my thoughts & prayers. Hope that Malora will be feeling better very soon. ((((hugs))))

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

<br />
<br />Stacey

C

Cherylwithone

Hi Debbie, They want 3 negatives on her. This time the C-diff got really bad. I was talking with one of her doctors
and it seems even though we have her on probiotics you can still get it because when they put them on antibiotics it
wipes out the probiotics and everything in it's path.

She is still on Vancomycin which has really helped out alot.
It will be slow going to get all that weight back. I hope
we can keep her off of antibiotics for awhile since it looks
like C-diff will just pack up the family and move into her GI tract from now on. THis was a bad hit for her. She is still in but we are hoping that either tomorrow or Wednesday
they will let her come home.

Poor Cheyenne has enough to deal with. I hope she it comes
back negative for her.

Stacey thank you for keeping her in your prayers.

C

Cherylwithone

Hi Debbie, They want 3 negatives on her. This time the C-diff got really bad. I was talking with one of her doctors
and it seems even though we have her on probiotics you can still get it because when they put them on antibiotics it

like C-diff will just pack up the family and move into her GI tract from now on. THis was a bad hit for her. She is still in but we are hoping that either tomorrow or Wednesday

back negative for her.

C

Cherylwithone

back negative for her.

C

Cherylwithone

back negative for her.

C

Cherylwithone

<br />and it seems even though we have her on probiotics you can still get it because when they put them on antibiotics it
<br />wipes out the probiotics and everything in it's path.
<br />
<br />She is still on Vancomycin which has really helped out alot.
<br />It will be slow going to get all that weight back. I hope
<br />we can keep her off of antibiotics for awhile since it looks
<br />like C-diff will just pack up the family and move into her GI tract from now on. THis was a bad hit for her. She is still in but we are hoping that either tomorrow or Wednesday
<br />they will let her come home.
<br />
<br />Poor Cheyenne has enough to deal with. I hope she it comes
<br />back negative for her.
<br />
<br />Stacey thank you for keeping her in your prayers.