MedPulse vest

anonymous

Hi,Has anyone used the electromed MedPulse vest? similar to the ABI vest. I am wondering how aggressive the company is with insurance companies and how they are with replacement parts, ect. If you have any info on thjis company please respond. thanksAndreaPosted by Drea on February 28, 2003 at 05:20:23NOTE: this message has been transfered from the old CysticFibrosis.com forums.

anonymous

Hi,My husband and I have never heard of the MedPulse vest so we were wondering what the difference is between it and the ABI vest. We have the ABI vest and they were very aggresive with the insurance. The insurance covered everything. Thanks. Posted by Bethany on March 01, 2003 at 21:23:04NOTE: this message has been transfered from the old CysticFibrosis.com forums.

anonymous

Hi,I was just wondering. What is the MedPulse vest? We have the ABI vest and the were very agressive with the insurance. Our insurance covered everything. Thanks Posted by Bethany on March 01, 2003 at 21:18:00NOTE: this message has been transfered from the old CysticFibrosis.com forums.

anonymous

hi, the MedPulse vest is similar to the ABI vest. they have more sizes and a quieter and smaller unit compressor unit. I'm concerned about how they are with insurance and replacement parts though because they are a newer company than ABI. I have heard so many good things about ABI that I am hoping that this company is at least as aggressive with insurance and a s patient friendly.Andrea Posted by Drea on March 02, 2003 at 08:43:10NOTE: this message has been transfered from the old CysticFibrosis.com forums.