MedPulse vest

anonymous

hiI am lookingfor info on the Electromed MedPulse Vest. Like the ABI Vest but different company. If anyone has dealt with Electromed or knows how aggressive they are with insurance or how they are with replacement parts please respond.Andrea Posted by Drea on February 28, 2003 at 05:31:46NOTE: this message has been transfered from the old CysticFibrosis.com forums.

anonymous

by the way, I did get some info on this company and the system they use. It looks like the option we are going for. We are hoping that our insurance come thu for us.

anonymous

My daught is gettin the electromed vest insurance quick to approve which is supriseingthey don't approve anything without a fight we are expecting delevery on monday I'll let you know how it goes

Drea

We did get this vest approved finally and Rachel likes it! The insurance lost stuff and waited until the last min. but they did finally approve it. The company had a rep come to our house and show us how to use it. As it turns out he also works at the hospital where Rahcel is seen (CHOP) So he was a somewhat familliar face. She likes vest therapy better than manual PT and so do my hubby and I! Good luck, let me know how it works for youAndrea