Meeting more people with CF to help me through my life

ellie12xx

Hi, im Ellie and im 13. I have cf and i really want to get to know other people with cf so i can have help getting through my life. My hospital linked me up with a girl that also goes to the same hospital and we always talk to eachother on skype and we are best friends now. So i would love to get that close with more people, i mean the more people i can talk to, the easier my life will become!! (L) Anyway i know that some people wants the same as me so please comment!!

beautifulsoul

Super Moderator
Hi Ellie,

I'm Amber. I'm a bit older than you are. I'm 21 but I just wanted you to know that you can message me whenever you'd like. I hope you find others that would like to communicate with you. Hope all is well.

Hugs to you...

ellie12xx

Hi Amber,
Oh thankyou so much!! Well this week ive been off school with a cold, eventhough my cold went after a couple of days, but it affected my chest and thats why i was off for the rest of the week, i had a cough. Every time i get a cold it always affects my chest its so annoying, but i guess thats the thing about having cf! How are you if youre 21? Are you doing okay?
Hugs back to you.....<3