Memories of Lauren (lightNlife)

kayleesgrandma

Brad, how wonderful to see you posting, and let us know how you are doing...I am so glad that you have the peace of knowing that Lauren is in God's presence--it truly is the peace that surpasses all understanding...

Thank you again, for seeing you brings a bit of Lauren back to us, and in turn, gives us peace...

kayleesgrandma

Brad, how wonderful to see you posting, and let us know how you are doing...I am so glad that you have the peace of knowing that Lauren is in God's presence--it truly is the peace that surpasses all understanding...

Thank you again, for seeing you brings a bit of Lauren back to us, and in turn, gives us peace...

kayleesgrandma

kayleesgrandma

kayleesgrandma

<br />
<br />Thank you again, for seeing you brings a bit of Lauren back to us, and in turn, gives us peace...