merry birthday! happy christmas, melanie!!

rotandroll

You guys!!! Thank you.... this ABSOLUTELY made my day. I love you guys, thanks for the support and everything. You are the best. I hope everyone has a good night tonight and a safe commute to and from where ever you might be spending the day. There's a ton of snow here, it snowed most of the day, it's really beautiful and I ended up cooking dinner for my entire family ... our plans went bust because of the snow so we ended up just close family and of course we ended the afternoon with some delicious birthday cake.

Love you guys so much, thanks again.

rotandroll

You guys!!! Thank you.... this ABSOLUTELY made my day. I love you guys, thanks for the support and everything. You are the best. I hope everyone has a good night tonight and a safe commute to and from where ever you might be spending the day. There's a ton of snow here, it snowed most of the day, it's really beautiful and I ended up cooking dinner for my entire family ... our plans went bust because of the snow so we ended up just close family and of course we ended the afternoon with some delicious birthday cake.

rotandroll

rotandroll

rotandroll