Microcyn???? Mucolyxir???

brianbrandi

I've been reading a lot info on Microcyn? But I'm finding old data. Anyone currently using it? Please share the good and the bad. I'm aiming to get the PA out of my 6yo. Also, any current thoughts on mucolyxir. Again the threads and info I am finding is not recent. Any insight is appreciated.

brianbrandi

I've been reading a lot info on Microcyn? But I'm finding old data. Anyone currently using it? Please share the good and the bad. I'm aiming to get the PA out of my 6yo. Also, any current thoughts on mucolyxir. Again the threads and info I am finding is not recent. Any insight is appreciated.

P

petersymons

The makers of Microcyn, Oculus, know cf people are using Microcyn as an inhalant. They havent done any studies in this area yet but are happy to hear from anyone who is using there product for CF purposes. They cant openly support this because there have been no medical trials. If anyone wants a name and email address for a contact at Oculus then feel free to email me.

P

petersymons

The makers of Microcyn, Oculus, know cf people are using Microcyn as an inhalant. They havent done any studies in this area yet but are happy to hear from anyone who is using there product for CF purposes. They cant openly support this because there have been no medical trials. If anyone wants a name and email address for a contact at Oculus then feel free to email me.