missing my daughter jessica

joannemk

I don't usually post...I only read.Today is the 4 week anniversary of the passing of my daughter Jessica.She was 20 yrs old and I miss her so much.I was holding her hand when God called her home.She went peacefully with morphine and in no pain.I guess ilthat is the best we can expect for the end.My hope is that these new meds will help everyone soon.

Imogene

Administrator
Hi Joanne: Thank you for sharing and wishing so many the hopefulness of all the new drugs.. I know many will read this and remember you in thoughts and prayers.
I'm praying the spirit of Jessica wraps you in light and love.
Thanks for reaching your hand out to all of us!
Salt and Light,
Jeanne

G

Dear Joanne:

I'm really sorry to hear about you loss. May you daughter's soul be bound up in the bond of life, and may her memory be for a blessing

Aboveallislove

Super Moderator
Joanne, I weep imagining your pain. I am so very sorry. While she is safe in God's warm embrace, you just must miss her so much. When imagining that same pain, I often think of Jesus weeping for his friend Lazarus....Jesus, who knew how great heaven was and that He would raise Lazarus soon, but He still wept for His friend. may God hold you tight, as He does your precious daughter.

Jane

Digital opinion leader
Joanne, I share your pain and am so very sorry for the loss of your precious Jessica. There are really no words but I understand. My son Jesse passed in May. He had just turned 19.

I would like to hear more about your daughter and your experience if you'd like to talk. Please send a private message and we can exchange contacts.
Thinking of you.
Jane