Missing you

robbiekay

Dear son, I miss you sooooo much! Michael you have been gone just over a week and my heart does not want to except that you are gone . You were the best son ever and way to young To go sweet heart! G

Imogene

Administrator
Robbiekay. So sorry to hear of your loss..your love lives on. Thank you for sharing his beautiful life with us. You are in my prayers today as I ask God to surround you in light and peace.

Imogene

S

stephen

robbiekay;
I am very sorry to hear of your loss and want to offer my sincere condolences. Although I don’t personally know you, hearing about a loss in the CF family, especially that of a young person, always hits home.

May your son’s memory be for a blessing.

robbiekay

robbiekay;
I am very sorry to hear of your loss and want to offer my sincere condolences. Although I don’t personally know you, hearing about a loss in the CF family, especially that of a young person, always hits home.

May your son’s memory be for a blessing.
thank everyone for your support

robbiekay

Thank you all for the support, I just feel lost , Michael was so young only 23 that's hard to except, I just can't believe he is gone, he was just here we were watching tv, laughing, eating and living together. How do I just keep living life with out my son. He was the center of my universe

2005CFmom

Super Moderator
So sorry for your loss. I can't imagine the heartbreak you are going through. You and your family will be in my prayers.

4hats

I'm so very sorry for your loss. I can not imagine what it feels like to lose a child. Many of us here on the forum that have cf know how tough the daily grind can be on us at times. But my heart goes out to you parents that have children that have cf. To watch ones child grow sicker, suffer, and in this case, fall asleep in death is just too much to bare. My heart breaks for you and your family. We grieve along with you.

Liza

I'm so sorry for the loss of your son. I know what you are going through and it is so very difficult. My daughter was 24. There are no words to console your broken heart, just know that there are those that know your pain and pray for some peace to your heart. Hugs from one mom to another.

azdesertrat

There is nothing I can say that will make you feel better. Please accept my sincere condolences. I'm sorry for your loss. I hope & pray you will feel better.
Please know your son is in a better place now.
He's no longer suffering from this bitch of a disease.

robbiekay

Thank you all so much, it really does help to have so much support from the CF community. I miss him so much sometimes I am ok and at peace, other times I feel like I just cannot stand the pain. I miss his smile, his humor. Him editing my papers watching American I . I was at a restaurant today and suddenly noticed all the kids his age. It broke my heart. Why didn't he get the chance I also have received his urn so mike is home now, that some how feels better. Mornings are the worst because that is what got me up in the morning, preparing his news and eds and it was my excuse to peek at him and see how he was doing. Mornings suck, wheni it dawns on me that he is no longer here :,(

C

Cherylwithone

I am sorry to hear of the passing of your son. I can not imagine what it is like. My daughter is 21 and has CF. May God and the CF community give you strength during this time.