MRSA and lungtransplant

coltsfan715

I started culturing MRSA when I was 16 and cultured it through my transplant eval and the transplant itself.

For me it was not a deterent because there were several meds that were still usable for me. I will also add that the MRSA issue I have now is only in my sinuses EVERY culture that has been done from my lungs has come back clear of MRSA.

Linds

coltsfan715

I started culturing MRSA when I was 16 and cultured it through my transplant eval and the transplant itself.

For me it was not a deterent because there were several meds that were still usable for me. I will also add that the MRSA issue I have now is only in my sinuses EVERY culture that has been done from my lungs has come back clear of MRSA.

Linds

coltsfan715

Linds

coltsfan715

Linds

coltsfan715

<br />
<br />For me it was not a deterent because there were several meds that were still usable for me. I will also add that the MRSA issue I have now is only in my sinuses EVERY culture that has been done from my lungs has come back clear of MRSA.
<br />
<br />Linds