My baby girl

Tinymiracle1

<P>My baby girl is in the hospital for the next 7 to 14 days.  She is so sick.  She had a PICC line placed today and she will get a gtube placed next week.  She is 13 months old (came 14 weeks early).  She is struggling and the CF doctor said her xray had more markings than she would like to see on a baby.  This worries me.  Please keep her in your prayers.  </P>
<P> </P>
<P>Always thinking and praying for all of you with CF and your families.  </P>
<P> </P>

Tinymiracle1

<P>My baby girl is in the hospital for the next 7 to 14 days. She is so sick. She had a PICC line placed today and she will get a gtube placed next week. She is 13 months old (came 14 weeks early). She is struggling and the CF doctor said her xray had more markings than she would like to see on a baby. This worries me. Please keep her in your prayers. </P>
<P></P>
<P>Always thinking and praying for all of you with CF and your families. </P>
<P></P>

Tinymiracle1

<P><BR>My baby girl is in the hospital for the next 7 to 14 days. She is so sick. She had a PICC line placed today and she will get a gtube placed next week. She is 13 months old (came 14 weeks early). She is struggling and the CF doctor said her xray had more markings than she would like to see on a baby. This worries me. Please keep her in your prayers. </P>
<P></P>
<P>Always thinking and praying for all of you with CF and your families. </P>
<P></P>

Tammy15

<P>sending lots of prayers to give you strength and for your little girl to get better </P>
<P> </P>
<P>Tammy</P>

Tammy15

<P>sending lots of prayers to give you strength and for your little girl to get better </P>
<P></P>
<P>Tammy</P>

Tammy15

<P><BR>sending lots of prayers to give you strength and for your little girl to get better </P>
<P></P>
<P>Tammy</P>

mbrandazzo

Hi,

I wanted you to know that my little boy was in the hospital for two weeks when he was 10 weeks, right after he was diagnosed (we didn't have the screening in our state at that time). He cultured MRSA and was skin and bones.

His doctor and nurses have now told us that he was one of the worst cases of CF they had encountered.

I am happy to say that now he is an energetic three year old who has never been hospitalized since! He does not culture MRSA anymore and since he has had his feeding tube has jumped to the 75%tile on the growth charts!

Please know that there is HOPE and that with a lot of prayer, anything is possible. I Will pray for your little miracle. I know it is SO HARD in this moment, but know you will get through it.

I am here if you ever need to talk.

mbrandazzo

Hi,

I wanted you to know that my little boy was in the hospital for two weeks when he was 10 weeks, right after he was diagnosed (we didn't have the screening in our state at that time). He cultured MRSA and was skin and bones.

His doctor and nurses have now told us that he was one of the worst cases of CF they had encountered.

I am happy to say that now he is an energetic three year old who has never been hospitalized since! He does not culture MRSA anymore and since he has had his feeding tube has jumped to the 75%tile on the growth charts!

Please know that there is HOPE and that with a lot of prayer, anything is possible. I Will pray for your little miracle. I know it is SO HARD in this moment, but know you will get through it.

I am here if you ever need to talk.

mbrandazzo

Hi,
<br />
<br />I wanted you to know that my little boy was in the hospital for two weeks when he was 10 weeks, right after he was diagnosed (we didn't have the screening in our state at that time). He cultured MRSA and was skin and bones.
<br />
<br />His doctor and nurses have now told us that he was one of the worst cases of CF they had encountered.
<br />
<br />I am happy to say that now he is an energetic three year old who has never been hospitalized since! He does not culture MRSA anymore and since he has had his feeding tube has jumped to the 75%tile on the growth charts!
<br />
<br />Please know that there is HOPE and that with a lot of prayer, anything is possible. I Will pray for your little miracle. I know it is SO HARD in this moment, but know you will get through it.
<br />
<br />I am here if you ever need to talk.

Tinymiracle1

Thank you so much, Megan. I appreciate your story. We are still in the hospital. She had the gtube surgery and it has caused her so much pain. All she does is scream and cry. Feeling very helpless. They have started her on morphine yesterday. Today switched to Oxy with morphine as a backup. She is 13 months old. She was born 4 months early from PROM and an infection set in when we were inpatient trying to keep the pregnancy longer. She currently is experiencing a lot of heart racing and her hemoglobin and hematacrit keep dropping. I am hoping tomorrow will be better for my poor peanut.

I am so glad your Logan is doing so much better and he is growing. We are still sitting below the 3 percentile but I think in time she will gain. She eats like there is no tomorrow so it must be due to the CF.

Thank you for your prayers. I really appreciate it.

Tinymiracle1

Thank you so much, Megan. I appreciate your story. We are still in the hospital. She had the gtube surgery and it has caused her so much pain. All she does is scream and cry. Feeling very helpless. They have started her on morphine yesterday. Today switched to Oxy with morphine as a backup. She is 13 months old. She was born 4 months early from PROM and an infection set in when we were inpatient trying to keep the pregnancy longer. She currently is experiencing a lot of heart racing and her hemoglobin and hematacrit keep dropping. I am hoping tomorrow will be better for my poor peanut.

I am so glad your Logan is doing so much better and he is growing. We are still sitting below the 3 percentile but I think in time she will gain. She eats like there is no tomorrow so it must be due to the CF.

Thank you for your prayers. I really appreciate it.

Tinymiracle1

<br />
<br />I am so glad your Logan is doing so much better and he is growing. We are still sitting below the 3 percentile but I think in time she will gain. She eats like there is no tomorrow so it must be due to the CF.
<br />
<br />Thank you for your prayers. I really appreciate it.

just1more

Reaching out and sending hugs your way TinyMiracle. I know the gtube is not fun; but once she recovers from the surgery in a few days it can have a drastic impact on health as you can boost her weight quickly. Studies have shown a direct correlation to body weight and long-term health with CF, so I'm glad to see the Dr's are moving to get her stable.

Keep us posted, and know it will get better.f

just1more

Reaching out and sending hugs your way TinyMiracle. I know the gtube is not fun; but once she recovers from the surgery in a few days it can have a drastic impact on health as you can boost her weight quickly. Studies have shown a direct correlation to body weight and long-term health with CF, so I'm glad to see the Dr's are moving to get her stable.

Keep us posted, and know it will get better.f

just1more

<br />
<br />Keep us posted, and know it will get better.f

lisamac505

<P>Hi,</P>
<P>my name is Lisa and My neice is in the hospital with high amonia counts and she is taking on fluids. She is a very sick girl We are looking @ a possible liver transplant for her. Her name is Amber. I will pray for your baby and please pray for Amber, she is 20 years old but really tiny for her age.</P>

lisamac505

<P>Hi,</P>
<P>my name is Lisa and My neice is in the hospital with high amonia counts and she is taking on fluids. She is a very sick girl We are looking @ a possible liver transplant for her. Her name is Amber. I will pray for your baby and please pray for Amber, she is 20 years old but really tiny for her age.</P>