My baby girl

lisamac505

<P>Hi,</P>
<P>my name is Lisa and My neice is in the hospital with high amonia counts and she is taking on fluids. She is a very sick girl We are looking @ a possible liver transplant for her. Her name is Amber. I will pray for your baby and please pray for Amber, she is 20 years old but really tiny for her age.<BR></P>

Tinymiracle1

Thank you so much, Tom!!!!

I am so sorry I have not been back recently. We ended up staying a month in the hospital. It has been a very long and bumpy road for our baby girl. She is currently being fed by an ND tube (nothing is allowed in her belly) due to a Gtube injury while in the hospital. She has been through so much this past month. We currently got discharged on the 3rd and are hoping on the next visit to the hospital (the 13th), we can get that ND tube removed but I am skeptical after changing it the other day. And even a month after the placement, she cries when I touch the tube in anyway. Could she still be THAT sore??? Thank you for your thoughts and continued prayers.

Lisa~ how is Amber doing????? Many prayers for her and for you and your family. It is so hard when those we love are so sick.

Tinymiracle1

I am so sorry I have not been back recently. We ended up staying a month in the hospital. It has been a very long and bumpy road for our baby girl. She is currently being fed by an ND tube (nothing is allowed in her belly) due to a Gtube injury while in the hospital. She has been through so much this past month. We currently got discharged on the 3rd and are hoping on the next visit to the hospital (the 13th), we can get that ND tube removed but I am skeptical after changing it the other day. And even a month after the placement, she cries when I touch the tube in anyway. Could she still be THAT sore??? Thank you for your thoughts and continued prayers.

Lisa~ how is Amber doing????? Many prayers for her and for you and your family. It is so hard when those we love are so sick.

Tinymiracle1

<br />
<br />I am so sorry I have not been back recently. We ended up staying a month in the hospital. It has been a very long and bumpy road for our baby girl. She is currently being fed by an ND tube (nothing is allowed in her belly) due to a Gtube injury while in the hospital. She has been through so much this past month. We currently got discharged on the 3rd and are hoping on the next visit to the hospital (the 13th), we can get that ND tube removed but I am skeptical after changing it the other day. And even a month after the placement, she cries when I touch the tube in anyway. Could she still be THAT sore??? Thank you for your thoughts and continued prayers.
<br />
<br />Lisa~ how is Amber doing????? Many prayers for her and for you and your family. It is so hard when those we love are so sick.