My baby is here too :)

elizab

Caroline,

Huge Congrats - she is gorgeous - so pleased for you that your water birth worked out so well,

Elizab x

elizab

Caroline,

Huge Congrats - she is gorgeous - so pleased for you that your water birth worked out so well,

Elizab x

elizab

Caroline,

Elizab x

elizab

Caroline,

Elizab x

elizab

Caroline,
<br />
<br />Huge Congrats - she is gorgeous - so pleased for you that your water birth worked out so well,
<br />
<br />Elizab x

eli

Congrats, Caroline. I cant' beleive my eyes at those pics, you look so good and you have just given birth. It almost seems like there was no pain involved (i wish) the way you looked. Just so calm and collected.

Good on you. I would never have the guts to deliver at home with no drugs involved.

Your baby is adorable, just too cute.

All the best to you and your family.

eli

Congrats, Caroline. I cant' beleive my eyes at those pics, you look so good and you have just given birth. It almost seems like there was no pain involved (i wish) the way you looked. Just so calm and collected.

Good on you. I would never have the guts to deliver at home with no drugs involved.

eli

eli

eli

<br />
<br />Good on you. I would never have the guts to deliver at home with no drugs involved.
<br />
<br />Your baby is adorable, just too cute.
<br />
<br />All the best to you and your family.

Irishgal

Great! I was wondering about you! You did an amazing job-you should be so proud. Her weight was really good too. Much bigger than Logan, right? I hope your baby blues pass by very quickly. It helps to know that everyone goes through it. I am getting so anxious for my baby to get here & join the club! Good luck, & I am going to PM you about something as well.

Irishgal

Great! I was wondering about you! You did an amazing job-you should be so proud. Her weight was really good too. Much bigger than Logan, right? I hope your baby blues pass by very quickly. It helps to know that everyone goes through it. I am getting so anxious for my baby to get here & join the club! Good luck, & I am going to PM you about something as well.

Irishgal

Irishgal

Irishgal