My Everything, My Michael

Katy,
I posted on another thread, but I just wanted to say again how very shocked and speechless I am - for you and for both of your families.

I remember you were one of the first people, along with Allie, that I read about on this forum when I found it nearly 2 years ago.... I immediately knew that you were a 'kindred soul' in the love that you share with Michael and the soulmate you had found in each other. It truly is the greatest gift in the world, and therefore the most heartwrenching to lose. He was perfect for you, you were perfect for him and I'm just so damn sorry he's gone. I only hope that you continue to feel him daily and find solace, if that's possible, in all your memories together. Then again, I imagine it's going to be a long, dark road ahead and feel free to scream, cry and rage all you want. My heart is with you.

Liz

Katy,
I posted on another thread, but I just wanted to say again how very shocked and speechless I am - for you and for both of your families.

I remember you were one of the first people, along with Allie, that I read about on this forum when I found it nearly 2 years ago.... I immediately knew that you were a 'kindred soul' in the love that you share with Michael and the soulmate you had found in each other. It truly is the greatest gift in the world, and therefore the most heartwrenching to lose. He was perfect for you, you were perfect for him and I'm just so damn sorry he's gone. I only hope that you continue to feel him daily and find solace, if that's possible, in all your memories together. Then again, I imagine it's going to be a long, dark road ahead and feel free to scream, cry and rage all you want. My heart is with you.

Liz

Katy,

Liz

Katy,

Liz

Katy,

Liz

shamrock

Katy and Mike's family,

I was SO shocked when I learned of Mike's death. It left me speechless to be honest.

I'm still at a loss of what to say that will bring any comfort to you guys at this time. But I'm thinking of you xx

shamrock

Katy and Mike's family,

I was SO shocked when I learned of Mike's death. It left me speechless to be honest.

I'm still at a loss of what to say that will bring any comfort to you guys at this time. But I'm thinking of you xx

shamrock

Katy and Mike's family,

shamrock

Katy and Mike's family,

shamrock

Katy and Mike's family,

purplemartin

OMG,I am sooooooo sorry! I have not been on the site for a while due to a move but this was a huge shock for me to come back to! I showed my entire family his carringbridge website after his transplant and want you to know that each and everyone of them are thinking of you and Mike!!! I'm soooo sorry..............

purplemartin

OMG,I am sooooooo sorry! I have not been on the site for a while due to a move but this was a huge shock for me to come back to! I showed my entire family his carringbridge website after his transplant and want you to know that each and everyone of them are thinking of you and Mike!!! I'm soooo sorry..............

purplemartin

purplemartin

purplemartin

eggshell

Katy i am in so much shock.... I just can't believe it. Nothing i can say will take away your pain but please know that i am thinking of you and his family. You will all be in my thoughts and prayers. As pl say things happen for a reason but gods only knows why this happened. take care of yourself and stay in touch.

Love Denise

eggshell

Katy i am in so much shock.... I just can't believe it. Nothing i can say will take away your pain but please know that i am thinking of you and his family. You will all be in my thoughts and prayers. As pl say things happen for a reason but gods only knows why this happened. take care of yourself and stay in touch.

Love Denise

eggshell

Love Denise

eggshell

Love Denise

eggshell

Love Denise