My Husband has a vas defrens!

blackchameleon

gee i hope everything turns out as you hope. sounds like you are getting a sperm test done and that is the moneyball hey? if there are wrigglers then would you have a test to identify if you are a carrier of the know CF mutations before deciding to fall pregnant? curious as to know what religion you observe which states you cannot have IVF? good luck. Blacky

blackchameleon

gee i hope everything turns out as you hope. sounds like you are getting a sperm test done and that is the moneyball hey? if there are wrigglers then would you have a test to identify if you are a carrier of the know CF mutations before deciding to fall pregnant? curious as to know what religion you observe which states you cannot have IVF? good luck. Blacky

blackchameleon

blackchameleon

blackchameleon

lmattaway

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>nu65</b></i>

I saw the title of this thread and immediately thought, "Only in the CF Forums!" Yay!</end quote></div>

I'm with you. Only in this forum would that make any sense!

lmattaway

I saw the title of this thread and immediately thought, "Only in the CF Forums!" Yay!</end quote></div>

lmattaway

lmattaway

I saw the title of this thread and immediately thought, "Only in the CF Forums!" Yay!</end quote>

lmattaway

<br />
<br />I saw the title of this thread and immediately thought, "Only in the CF Forums!" Yay!</end quote>
<br />
<br />I'm with you. Only in this forum would that make any sense!